“Delicious ”

Ranked #814 of 2,651 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Genuinely in love with the food, we went two days in a row because it tasted so good. Their desserts are amazing too

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We went here for breakfast a couple of times - good portions, fairly prompt service, among the most economical options for a full sit-down breakfast in the center of Edinburgh.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I don't think they know about the existence of SALT!!!! WORST FOOD I'VE EVER EATEN!!!!
also much to expensive.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I visited here yesterday with my friend. I asked for a 7up or Sprite, they didn't have any but had got a lemonade that "tastes exactly like 7up" , so I agreed to that. It didnt taste like 7up or sprite, it tasted like cheap white lemonade. I then ordered a purple rain cocktail, when it was brought down, it was blue so I asked if it was a blue lagoon due to the colour but was assured it was a purple rain, it wasn't. Now those were 2 minimal points to make. Lets get started on the food, starters were fine, we had wings, mozarella sticks and bruschetta. We both ordered the cheese burger for mains. They were tastless and almost a dull brown colour. They were like something I could have bought from my local shop.... frozen. Even the chips were tasteless, how can chips be tasteless? I've no idea but they were. Now, when the waiter aaked how the food was, I told him it waant great, that it was tasteless and they tastes like shop bought burgers. He did offer to get me a fresh one but I declined, it wasn't hoew it was cooked, it was the food itself. Myself and my friend bought agreed McDonalds would have been much tastier.... that says a lot. The waiter informed us that he had tastesd a lot of burgers in Edinburgh and these were definitely the best, well he was hardly going to agree with us. Which is understandable as thats his job and he obviously likes working there. There was 10 pound knocked off the bill which we did appreciate but we're both in agreement, we'll never be visiting one of these restaurants again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered a chicken burger and penne arabiata. The burger was a little dry, the fries were quite good. The penne was a large serving size, enough for 2 people. The taste was decent. Service was very good.