“Delicious dining”

Ranked #54 of 209 Restaurants in Dunfermline
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Had lunch today with 3 friends. We normally dine in Edinburgh and I was somewhat nervous as Dunfermline is not quite the dining metropolis of our capital. I need not have worried - the food was delicious. We all had a starter and a main (all choosing different menu choices). Without exception, all 8 plates were proclaimed flawless. The value for money was superb and the enjoyable experienced was enhanced by the pleasant and very attentive service from Douglas. I would highly recommend Fabric to friends, and we shall certainly return.

Ajaz M, Fabric at Fabric Drink and Dine, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Alison G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit with 5 stars. Your kind words about the team and restaurant really do mean so much to each of us.

From all the team, we look forward to seeing welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Been a few times and never been impressed. Cocktails always bland, service is super slow and often rude. Extremely expensive for what it is. Much nicer places to go in Dunfermline

Dear Caitlinallan,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. I’m truly shocked to receive your review. If you would be so kind to contact me personally as our aim is always to ensure each guest has a wonderful experience.
info@fabricdrinkanddine.co.uk

From the team, we do hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

4years ago i had a meal there still terrible had meal for 2 plus bottle of wine asked for time to look t menu waitress came back after 10 mins took order brought wine nice person opted for sirlion steak friend orded same both well done steak was impossible to cut with steak knife even so tough sent it back as very very tough ordereed chicken dish which was overpowered by the sauce waiter? said steak was tough as was asked to be WELL DONE i always ask for well done steak never have i had it so bad cooked lovely place nice waitress food pesentation great WILL NEVER BE BACK no apoligy was made

2  Thank dunlop12

Dear Dunlop12,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. I would be very grateful if you could contact me personally.
info@fabricdrinkanddine.co.uk

With my very best wishes

Aine Kelly

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Hi there and thanks for reading this review.

We went here prior to visiting the Alhambra for a Bee Jeeze tribute band.

The 3 courses for 2 people for £36 including a bottle of wine (we swapped for soft) hit the spot.

I had the ham hough terrine, fish and chips and chocolate and marmalade terrine for desert. My bf has goats cheese and beetroot panacotta, linguine and sticky toffee pudding.

The meal was so tasty, and the surroundings were impressive. It was my boyfriends birthday and I was looking for something special. Fabric answered the call, no questions asked.

I would wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant. You won’t be disappointed.

Dear Karla S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit in January with 5 stars. We are truly delighted that you had a wonderful time with us.

From us all, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Visiting the area and found this place near the abbey.
We walked in and first impressions made me think of a hairdresser s with the White swivel chairs.
Great menu along with really good service. We had the 2 for £10 lunch.
The curry was tasty. Felt the portion was a bit small. Also thought the drinks prices were a bit to much. It was nice but nothing to make me want to go back