Premier Inn Glenrothes Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Glenrothes(Glenrothes)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$89
US$55
US$77
US$66
US$102
  • Restaurant
Golden Acorn Hotel(Glenrothes)(Great Value!)
US$44
Balbirnie House(Markinch)
Woodend(Glenrothes)
All reviewsbrewers fayrestayed hereadjoining restaurantrestaurant next doorgood nights sleepall you can eatst andrewsen routea great staycomfy bedhour drivethree nightsnight's sleepper nightthe pubreception staffplenty of parking
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Easy to find. Helpful reception staff. Room was clean and of a good size . Reception staff toured corridors to check there was no noisy guests-great for making sure everyone had an uninterrupted sleep. Had hairdryer, TV ,wifi. Only thing that could've been improved on was telephone in room incase of needing to contact recepton in an emergency and usb ports for charging phone. Restaurant had a good choice for both evening meal and breakfast. Only personal bugbear is queuing to pay for meal when ordering - I prefer table service . Meals were quickly served. Breakfast is buffet / help yourself.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Always polite and friendly which makes our long journey from Southampton easier. Great base for us and the fact that the Brewers Fayre is next door, it’s makes our lives easier. The staff at the restaurant were particularly very accommodating and the service was always prompt.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Hotel does everything advertised good nights sleep room clean and ample. But the staff really make the stay worth while. Friendly helpful to the extreme could not ask for more. Had friend travelling with us 87 years old made booking without having to ask they put her on the ground floor.

Room Tip: For best rooms tell the staff what you need and they will knock themselves out to give you what you want.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Perfect bed for the night instead of paying hotel or taxi costs. Didn't have breakfast as that was an unnecessary £20 addition. Room was very clean and had everything in it that we needed, even 2pillows each which is unusual. Bed was bigger than a double and super clean and comfy!
Definitely would go back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We came up to Scotland due to my grandmother's funeral. We (my family) stayed at the Premier Inn for 3 nights. The staff were very lovely. The rooms were very cozy which was helpful as it was a very hard moment in my life. It was helpful because I felt emotionally tired and the beds were comfortable and cozy. It also helps as I have autism and I tend to get scared being in a room my own (I am 17) but I loved it because the rooms were so lovely. I would go back but next time for a brighter event.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family