Nethan Guest House
US$260
US$185
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Rufflets Hotel(St Andrews)
US$271
US$264
Hotels.com
Fairmont St Andrews(St Andrews)
US$195
Fairmont.com
Rooms at the Saint(St Andrews)
US$182
US$98
US$84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$166
  • Breakfast included
US$160
US$94
Albany Hotel(St Andrews)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswithin walking distancebreakfast was amazingfull scottish breakfastshort walkthe perfect place to staybed and breakfasttwin roomstay in st andrewsevery morningcomfortable roomsstreet parkingb bsyogurtcooked breakfastplay golflocation is idealmurray park
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Could not have been more pleased with our weeklong stay at The Nethan House. Bryan and Lindzi are just the best hosts. Location is ideal for all the sights of St Andrews. Lindzi's breakfasts were fabulous. The service is second to none and the facility is immaculate. Had a wonderful week here. Recommend it highly.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
bry140t, Owner at Nethan Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Appreciate your kind comments, pleasure to have you stay

Welcome you back anytime

Bryan

Reviewed 6 July 2017

We spent two nights in St. Andrews for a little golf, dining, and historical walks and Nethan's Guest House was a great place to stay. We had the very roomy #4, which could sleep four people if needed, and were treated very nicely by Brian and Linzi. I golfed early both mornings, but they were kind enough to send me off with a couple of bacon sandwiches for the round--way above and beyond. My wife loved her omelet on both mornings. The rooms are comfortable, the bathrooms sufficient, and the location is exceptional--literally a 30 second walk to a view of the St Andrews links and a 3-5 minute walk to the Old Course 1st tee. I carried my clubs down to the New Course first tee and it took no more than 10 minutes. We'll be back.

Room Tip: Brian can help you with golf suggestions and arrangements.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gordon T
bry140t, Owner at Nethan Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure hosting you.

Please do book again soon

Reviewed 30 June 2017

My wife and I traveled to St. Andrews for a golf week and stayed with Bryan & Linzi at Nethan House. First, Bryan answered all of my inquiries promptly as I started my planning process. We stayed in contact as our stay neared and as we arrived, he welcomed us and gave us a show of the B & B. This is a very nice and extremely clean B & B in the middle of St. Andrews. We never moved our car as we could walk everywhere very easily. The breakfasts were for sure the highlight of our stay. Very comfortable rooms and all amenities that are needed. Again, wonderful stay...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
bry140t, Owner at Nethan Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

It was a pleasure having you stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Basically wanted to book a double bed room but they didn't have more available from that so we were told to get a bigger twin room. It was so nice and the room was very clean and very well-equipped, thx for it! About the breakfast I can tell u honestly, it'd been the best I have ever had, we could choose from many options, excellent!! Thank you Bryan for everything, hope we can go back soon!
Renato, Aliz

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Just round the corner from St Andrews Old Course, friendly atmosphere and nice breakfast. A few blocks from Market Street and the town centre. I hope we will be back soon for a visit and playing golf.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends