We stayed at the Hoppity house for 4 nights for a golfing weekend with the family.
Very nice guest house, within walking distance from the Old Course. Small but friendly and familiar feeling. Rooms are a bit small, but very clean and with comfortable beds.
Manager and staff makes you feel welcome and serves you a traditional English breakfast, with toast, bacon and eggs (with coffee/tea, juice etc).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hoppity House is the perfect location for golfers. We have four twin /double rooms all en-suite. Gordon is happy to help with tee time and info on local courses. Arrange transport for golf or airport pick ups. This four star Visit Scotland establishment is for the discerning guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hoppity House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoppity House Hotel St. Andrews
- Hoppity House St Andrews, Scotland