US$73
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$141
US$118
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$170
US$87
Doubletree
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$118
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Kelvingrove Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$81
US$60
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$86
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$132
US$95
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Kelvin Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$53
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Ambassador Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$54
TripAdvisor
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

Agreed a price with a gentleman on reception to stay a set amount of nights each week for £114, not a great price, but not bad. I was planning on coming back every week for 6 months at the least and had it been favourable, I would of recommended it to colleagues who may have done the same. Came back to stay the next week and was told that I needed to pay £20 for a late check-out on top of the £114 I'd already agreed. Tried to explain to the manager that I'd agreed a price including the late check out with the other gentleman. This price was £114, he didn't seem to be able to grasp this concept, so I ended up having to pay an extra £20 on top of what I'd already paid for the stay I'd agreed a week earlier. Needless to stay I won't be staying here for the next 6 months and I won't be recommending it to even my worst enemy. First room i stayed in was reasonable, clean and comfy. Second room was dirty and seemed to be below the most excessive stamper in the whole of Glasgow.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Unchanged bed sheets.
Poor staff.
Disgraceful bathrooms.
Abysmal customer service, once they have your money they don't care.
Carpets smelled of stale alcohol vomit.

WENT TO ANOTHER HOTEL <~~~ TAKE NOTE!!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChefMatty
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute.Can honestly say,great hotel.Breakfast was bad.Staff great,need to go to local merchant and sell hotel more expensiveif get good breakfast ingredients.Chen you are you are delightful member of staff.Kéep up your good work.Nothing is to much trouble for you.Hotels get a bad review,but people dn't see what work goes into running it.I would come back here anytime,and only stay 30 minutes away.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2015

My Family and I stayed a night in this lovely Alba Lodge. There were 3 of us and we got a room at the top floor with ensuite 2 double beds. It was very spacious and comfortable. On the way up, I noticed the shared bathrooms and toilets which looked clean.

The location was fantastic too. Breakfast was normal with hot food (toasts, egg, sausages, baked beans and bacon) with cereals, juices, fruits and yogurt. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

I'm not too sure why some people have rated this place so bad, it's totally fine! The rooms are a bit dated but it was perfect for us for a one night stay! The staff where really friendly and made us feel like nothing would be too much trouble. Nice wee breakfast in the morning to set us up for the day and I'm not sure if the dining room has been recently refurbished but it was lovely and fresh looking. One thing I will say is our bathroom in room 22 had an abundance of pubic hair on the floor, really could have done with a thoughra sweep! But hey ho, we aren't really fussy people, don't stay here if you are expecting luxury. Also so close to bars and food places. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple