The B Suites Glasgow City Centre
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$246
US$205
HotelIndigo.com
US$357
US$298
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$148
US$319
US$242
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Novotel Glasgow Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$210
Kelvingrove Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$110
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$181
Agoda.com
US$244
Orbitz.com
US$121
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2015

We were in Glasgow for the World Gymnastics Champions at The Hydro - 8 of us.
Did not want to stay in a hotel, so these apartments, close to the city and the venue seemed ideal - and frankly they were. Great location, reasonably clean and comfortable. Safe and secure.

That said, many/most of the comments of the comments below have some truth in them. The apartments are noisy - especially the front rooms - but your are right in the centre of the entertainment district.
They are in need of some TLC - need a full time handyman to check out electrics, fix leaks, repair doors. From some of the dents in the doors and walls I think the apartments have a hard time.
Locations are confusing - Bath Street/Sauchiehall Street? Beresford/460/468?
No WiFi.
Grumpy security man? Not really - especially when you see what he has to put up with on a Friday night. Certainly felt safe there.

But look at the price - especially mid week.

We would probably stay again if we/when we return to Glasgow.
Would help if they could do a deal with one of the local multi-storey car parks - the one in Embank Street said they had arrangements with other hotels.

Eddie, the local rep, is a star! He made our weekend.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank PhilCoathup
Reviewed 10 August 2015

We were all very happy with the arrangements, communication and apartment itself. Great location and cool set up. Well be back. We felt really trendy to be in this cool place. Guy at reception was a bit grumpy but i don't think he works for the apartments he's more like a concierge. Right on Sauchiehall Street. Can be loud at night but very colourful and vibrant.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caroline S
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Booked an apartment in May for a stay in July. Booked early to get the best deal.
About a week before my stay I received an email saying my booking had been cancelled. I called to ask why and they claim I had phoned them to cancel, when I told them I hadn't they said a friend must of cancelled on my behalf.
Nobody knew where we were staying so that was impossible!

Told them I still wanted my apartment but funnily enough it was already booked, but they could offer me a much smaller apartment on a different street for more money which I didn't accept out of principal!
Reckon they fobbed me off with an excuse because they realised they could get more money for the apartment. Everywhere in Glasgow was booked up meaning we lost our weekend which had been planned for months.
My friends and I used to use these apartments a lot, we won't be booking again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank SiobhanO1990
Reviewed 14 December 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights & found it ok. It was just somewhere to sleep & was cheaper than any hotel we could find at the time. Sure, its not as nice as a hotel room but like i said it was just somewhere to sleep & wash. Our apartment was clean & luckily we never experienced the problems that others have had!!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank JKARLG
Reviewed 20 November 2014 via mobile

What can I say ! I don't know how they are allowed to continue to rent these apartments out absolutely disgusting. I walked in and my jaw dropped the guy who brought me up asked for the money straight away thought it was odd. When he left had a good look around Omg the bedroom was stinking the glass wardrobe was broken and hanging of the bed was broken but the carpet was smelling so much had to walk out. There was no fire alarm no fire instructions where to go incase of a fire. In the kitchen no microwave the oven didn't work there was food still in the sink. The dinning table, coffee table and TV unit had never been touched with a cloth in months. I decided then on I wanted my money back and wanted to leave as it was unsafe and unsuitable to live in. Speaking to the manager they kept asking for me to be moved to another apartment but I insisted I didn't as if this was the standards of this one what were the others like. I packed and went downstairs thinking I was going to get my money back but I was so wrong continuously on the phone to the manager and I then rang the reservation office wanting my money back. All I got was I've been working for this company for 5 years you will not get your money back full stop. I was left down stairs to 2 hours till I found out I had no choice in having to stay for a week which I booked. When I returned back into the apartment I had to ring for them to fix the heating as it wasn't working. Overall my stay a total nightmare having to stay in a dirty hell hole. I will be taken this matter further trust me I will..

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends