US$110
US$103
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$145
US$120
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Kelvingrove Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$64
Ambassador Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$59
Hotels.com
Ibis Glasgow City Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$53
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$178
US$80
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$87
Priceline
US$83
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I had booked a small double room so wasn't expecting lots of space - which there wasn't. I wasn't expecting dirty stained curtains though! I didn't do a "4 in a bed" check because I was scared what I would find!
Nevertheless we were only there for 1 night and the lady on reception brought us extra pillows when I asked.
Breakfast was a major disappointment! We were first into the dining room and were welcomed by friendly waitress who took our order. We kept it simple by just asking for the full Scottish breakfast. My husband took scrambled eggs and I asked for fried eggs. I couldn't believe that what was served was described as fried eggs. The yolks were in no way cooked but even worse was that the white was also totally "snotty" and uncooked! They must've been in and out of the frying pan in under a minute. I did not complain because if a cook/chef can put out such obviously substandard food then they so very obviously don't care about their profession and have no sense of pride in their work! What an embarrassment to Glasgow and Scottish hospitality!

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is worn , broken and in need of a magic touch. Breakfast was bad , it was cooked well but the quality of ingredients were poor. Room was poor , service was poor with the exception of the reception . I would only ever return if all other hotels in glasgow ceased to exist .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank whlchef
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This hotel is in very handy location, staff were very friendly and accommodating. Room was ok,bed was comfortable but window had peeling paint and needed repaired, all a bit dated and dingy.Breakfast was okay Saving grace was the friendly staff..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I would definitely not recommend this hotel my friends and I stayed there, we were talking in my room and we got told to be quite as guy in next room preparing a debate, then the toilet seat is broken still not been fixed, the toilet light didn't work, my friends window would not shut was left opened, no clean towels when asked for, the bed was not made. The dining area felt like dungeons, I will never ever go back or recommend

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The hotel is in a convenient location for many attractions that's relay the only good thing going for it.

The room was very small though we did expect this with the description.
The decor needs a lot of attention there were holes in the plaster work in the room the paint work was shoddy and marked with all sorts!, the bathroom needs totally renovated.
On the plus side the bedding was spotless and the bed and pillows comfy , the towels in the bathroom were fluffy and changed both days of our stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple