US$132
US$129
US$108
Hilton
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$141
US$118
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$86
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$93
US$87
Doubletree
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$98
US$82
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Kelvin Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$53
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Kelvingrove Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
  • Free Internet
Ambassador Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$54
TripAdvisor
All reviewsqueens parkhoneymoon suitefunction roomwedding venuesteak pieclub roomhuge roomthe general managerboutique hotellovely hotelcity centregreat nightwould highly recommend this hotelfollowing morningno lifttrain stationvisiting glasgow
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location, 3 minute walk to the train station and a 9 minute train journey into Glasgow Central. Very friendly staff, clean rooms and free wifi and parking. Lovely park
and bowling green overlooking the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked an overnight stay at this hotel based solely on the overall excellent reviews here, I wish I didn’t. I can’t remember being so disappointed in a hotel in a long time, partly I think because my expectations were so high...based on the reviews.

The room was average in every sense, fairly clean, fairly comfortable, badly needed a refresh though. Marked & grubby walls, holes on the bathroom door where a towel hook used to be isn’t great for any place, let alone one marketing itself as this hotel does as a wee bit special. It is not a wee bit special in any way.

The room had the usual tea, coffee, biscuits etc but no kettle. I thought about firing the iron up for a quick brew but asked reception for a kettle instead...the kettle never arrived. Not a huge problem but a good example of pretty poor service in both respects, the room should be ready for guests, and problems should be rectified when highlighted.

I only ate once at the hotel, burger & chips, again bang average. What could have been a decent burger was dry from being over cooked. I didn’t bother with breakfast after this.

I did mention all of this when I checked out, nothing happened. Usual platitudes of being disappointed I didn’t enjoy my stay, made two of us.

In short, I wouldn’t stay here again or recommend this hotel. Shame as I say, my hopes were high.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank John D
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful stay. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. We were upgraded to a club room which was very nice.
We arrived very late and had no problems getting checked ina and j to our room quickly.
We did not have the breakfast so I cannot comment on the quality of the food
I would not hesitate to stay there in my next trip

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The No 10, as well as being the perfect location for our concert at Hampden Park, was fantastic. The attention to detail from the staff, exemplified by the outside bar with ice cold beer and hot-dogs in one of the most beautiful beer gardens I’ve ever been! The staff couldn’t have done enough for us and really went the extra mile. I can’t wait to stay here again!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We had a lovely one night stay here. We had been upgraded to one of their new Club rooms in the next door house which was huge and really luxurious. We had no problems with noise, as other guests seem to have mentioned, despite the presence of a circus in the park opposite. Dinner was excellent and reasonably priced, and service was outstanding. All the staff we met were very friendly and considerate. We would certainly recommend it.