“Great night out with great atmosphere !”
Review of Bella Vita

Bella Vita
Ranked #15 of 2,665 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether you are celebrating a special occasion, enjoying dinner with friends or planning an intimate meal for two - our welcoming friendly staff provide a warm and cosy atmosphere for you to enjoy authentic Italian wines and cuisine. With an extensive menu on offer and an excellent range of wines to complement your meal, why not call in or contact us to make a reservation, and you could enjoy great tasting food, at reasonable prices, with your friends or loved ones.
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Have eaten in this lovely restraunt a few times now, latest being last weekend with 4 of our pals. We often go into the city, but this scored high on tripadvisor so they wanted to try. Everyone enjoyed their meals - choices included calzone ,seafood pasta, chicken and sea bass .all were delicious,as were the starters- we had all ordered those separately, but ended up sharing cos they were all great! Very good value too, and friendly staff - a hat trick! Looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Along with my family, I visit this restaurant on a regular basis.
The quality of food is excellent, the prices are very reasonable and the attentiveness of the staff is outstanding. I understand that La Bella Vita only recently picked up an award for its overall service standard. This will not come as a surprise to the many people who understand the wisdom of making an advance table reservation.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Good, old fashioned Italian fare, very friendly, and pretty, waitresses so keep an eye on your husband. Nice surroundings and atmosphere and prompt service with a smile.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Brilliant restaurant. Friendly, good service, good food, good prices. What more can you ask for. Local too so no having to travel into town.

1  Thank Alibal9973
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The food was delicious and well priced, very cheap actually in my opinion - great value.
Had two starters, two mains and two drinks and it cost less than £24 which I thought was excellent.
Staff were friendly, one of them however asked me what type of mayonnaise I wanted and then just stood at the other side of the room looking at me instead of bringing it to me which was very odd but funny.
Girlfriend was very happy with the place, found it lovely.

Definitely will go again, quite often I think.

Parking at the back, plenty of spaces.