Kelvingrove Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$120
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Ibis Glasgow City Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$59
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$93
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Kelvin Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$73
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$73
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$81
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Very clean friendly and very helpful and welcomed me and made me feel comfortable with my little dog would come back again if I'm travelling this way as close to everything and not far from the airport

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2017

very not nice staff. I paid for breakfast, went for 9 for breakfast and was informed that no breakfast was available! It is only 7-8 a.m Money was not refunded for breakfast and at check in nothing was said about breakfast times. tragedy in the attic I could not even dress up and straighten because it was so tight! The toilet had to be in the room was on the sfuit corridor at the slant awake from the toilet. failure to recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Ewelina O
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this guest house for 3 nights. It took them 4 days to give me back money they owed me. “We have to change coins” is their mantra. This attitude was really strange. They don’t care if you are still accommodated, the staff is shouting since morning. On the other side, the room was clean. Well, no heating, but its October, so no worries. The best place to stay is bathroom which is really top. Wifi run fine.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Kevna67
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Disgusting attitude poor customer service would only recommend not to stay.
Rang regarding an item i had left in the room to be told it had been put in the bin by the cleaner.
Nice lost property policy

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank pointing1
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We booked here as we were heading into the centre of Glasgow for a friends 30th Birthday night out. We didn’t want to have to catch the last train home so decided to spend a bit extra and stay overnight. I’d left it quite late to book anything tbh but the centre of Glasgow was working out really expensive and it was a nightmare to find somewhere with parking but I found this place just outside the Centre for a really decent price I thought which included breakfast!
Reading some of the reviews did put me off but as a hotel worker myself I know some people can’t be really harsh so I kept an open mind.
The street in which the guesthouse is situated is soooooo busy with cars that I was ecstatic at the off road parking. It just made everything so much easier and less stressful. The main reception hall is very clean and welcoming and John on reception couldn’t have been any nicer or chattier to us. We had a room on the ground floor (I think it was Room 2) and I cannot fault it at all. I was mega impressed. It all looked very freshly decorated. Gorgeous high ceilings, lovely big windows, big thick blackout curtains, an extremely comfy bed, Freeview tv and a good tea/coffee tray. The bathroom was absolutely sparkling! Shower was lovely. Our room was missing a hand towel but John got us one straight away.
Everything is really well placed too I noticed ie. the sockets.
The hallway did get a little noisy at about 2am with another guest but it didn’t bother us. I expected it knowing other people would be coming in and out and us being on the bottom floor right next to the main door.
We got a taxi into town the first night we arrived and it was only a 10 minute ride and only cost £4! (The taxi back a night was a bit more expensive! But it was the early hours of the morning).
Breakfast the next day was perfect. Couldn’t fault it. John was really helpful in helping us work the coffee machine (which is an amazing coffee machine btw!). He was very attentive and brought me more napkins as he could see if used up all the ones we had and also offered more toast.
After we checked out we walked into town the next day and it maybe took us about 20/25 minutes but it is such a straightforward walk. So easy. I would definitely book this guesthouse again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple