“Lovely courtyard to sit out in”
Review of Cup Merchant City

Cup Merchant City
Ranked #158 of 2,633 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Cup for the first time yesterday and was not disappointed. The outside seating area is lovely and we were able to find a shaded bit as it was so sunny! My friend and I both had a cocktail and a slice of cake, both of which were delicious.

1  Thank Emmeline P

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with an itison voucher.we always look out for vouchers as would be pretty pricey without one.everything was lovely.liked that you could have hot chocolate instead of tea.also ordered a strawberry basil lemonade which was really nice.one of our favourite afternoon teas in Glasgow.service great too

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My husband & I were given a gift voucher for afternoon tea at Cup & chose to visit the Merchant City one. It was very nice, our table was ready for us & our server couldn’t have been more helpful.
The food was lovely too but I particularly loved the choices of tea available. We were unable to eat all the sweet things (there were a lot) but we were given a little box to bring them home in.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Went to Cup for morning tea then returned a few days later for afternoon tea as part of a gin spa day. On both occasions the food was excellent and the staff were very attentive and friendly. Lovely, chilled out atmosphere and a great way to pass a few hours after a busy day in town.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Very attentive staff served up superb and very plentiful vegan and vegetarian food in a pleasant setting from the dedicated menus they had for those diets.