Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hole golf course sun room round of golf bedroom chalet great holiday washing machine family holiday well equipped kitchen steam room log fire great facilities weekend break surrounding area clubhouse conservatory tennis championship
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021

another enjoyable week at dalfaber, though sadly the sauna and jacuzzi out of action yet again. Enjoyed a couple of meals in the restaurant, the steaks were beautiful, all the staff were very friendly and helpful, grounds and golf course all immaculate.

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

Had reason to complain about my stay in May due to an extremely rude receptionist. I emailed the manager of the resort after my stay and have not even had a reply after numerous emails. I also contacted their head office to find out who to escalate my complaint to and again no reply. We booked a chalet for 6 in May and had 2 cars with us. The weekend we arrived there were very few chalets occupied. We received a call from a very cheeky receptionist to say we could only park one car at our chalet and if we didn’t move the other car we would be charged. I had a look around us and all chalets bar one had more than one car parked outside and after checking, they did not receive a call. Our cars were not blocking anyone in or near any other chalet. I spoke to a member of staff who said he had never heard of this and it is not noted in any documentation or in your welcome pack. I wanted to hear what the manager of the resort had to say but alas he won’t even respond to an email.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2021

The service was poor, on my first day the room was without hot water, the fridge was switched off so all our perishables perished.
We had no shower curtains, shower mat, toilet roll, had to go to neighbors to borrow some as the reception closes straight after check in.
Follow day I went to reception at 8:30 (knowing it opens at 9) staff saw me standing still only opened the door at 9:10 and very rudely told me it opens at 9:30, I said are you sure I am missing a few things in my room, he just walked away.
Lady (finance manager) at the desk was lovely got all my issues sorted.
But I still did not get hot water until after lunch.
I was requested a call from the manager as I had lost a day from my four day stay and had to cancel that day’s activities with my children, 10 days later I’m still waiting for the call.

In short I would say avoid at all cost

Reviewed 17 August 2021

A very tired resort Nothing happening in the resort reception building and very few staff members to reassure you The indoor play area was musty If I wasn’t tied because of membership I would be trying somewhere else.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 16 August 2021

Very disappointing considering you pay over £300 per night , we were there for 4 nights. On arrival was devastated to learn I was not staying in the villa I thought I was. I had rang McDonald's a couple of weeks before to confirm the accommodation and was reassured it was the villa. There was no hot water on arrival at 3pm and we had to wait for 3.5 hrs before we had any. Not good . The booster heater in the kitchen was thick with grease and dirt. As was the grill pan. The mat at the door disintergrating. Beware of the radiators , the one in the kitchen had a long lead trailing from the radiator and connected to the mains electric . If anyone tripped on this and it pulled from the mains . Disaster. The smart tv is a joke , the apps don't work , no facility to even watch even a DVD . Try to buy a movie through Amazon did not work either. The 9 hole golf course is totally neglected and in very poor shape , so take that of your list of to do's ! Also your charged £7 for squash . Overall a very poor show , badly let down and definitely would not go back . I rang reception on arrival expressing my devastation , I was reassured this would be looked into , I also emailed direct with my dissatisfaction . I have heard nothing back on leaving , I wasn't ask how my stay was .