9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$59
Agoda.comUS$59
Trip.comUS$94
TravelocityUS$59
eDreamsUS$59
Orbitz.comUS$59
4,590 results
All reviews woodshed bar fun house family suite crazy golf kids club soft play breakfast and dinner family break outdoor activities bit dated play park evening entertainment both nights short break surrounding area funhouse woolshed
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

Still a nice hotel, staff look stretched though. You can tell they are working hard and under pressure.

Hope they manage to pull it together as it’s a great location and the current staff deserve it.

Dinner is a buffet. Decent selection each night and well made.

Breakfast is also a buffet with a huge selection on offer.

Well done.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2021

My stay here was nice.
Katie and Connor on reception were super friendly and helpful even when busy.
The room was clean and tidy. Plenty of space to spread out.
The bath did have hair in it which was my only gripe from a pleasant stay.
Mentioned on check out and got details to pass on my concerns.
Very satisfied with response and reaction.
Definitely would stay here again because of the friendliness of all the staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel was ok. Room was dated and a bit yucky in places- the sill and skirting. Beds were clean and we were only using it for sleeping. There was no housekeeping during our stay and no spoons for tea and coffee provided in rooms.
On the whole , the staff were very nice. The chefs, in particular, were lovely and catered for my dietary requirements specially. I could tell that the hotel was very very short staffed. The staff in the restaurant were rushed off their feet and I couldn't believe the queues for dinner! Glad we are early. I literally just found out that this hotel was the one that sacked staff ( reinstated them after public backlash) during the pandemic, making them homeless. If I had know this I wouldn't have stayed. It now makes sense, when there is the option for gratuities on the bill for dinner you shouldn't pay, staff don't see a penny of it which I think is disgusting as they work really hard. I'm going to be taking this further.
I thought the pool was the saving grace as it was lovely and warm. There is also a cooler pool. The leisure staff are very nice.
Kids had fun in the play park and mini arcade.
Food was fine for what we needed and as I say, chefs lovely.

Room tip: Avoid arriving for check in at four as queues are unbelievable
Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

I am writing a review as I was worried about going to this hotel after reading the reviews. I returned home tonight following a one night stay.
The male employee on the reception desk was very friendly and accommodating on both check in and check out.
The room was clean, yes it's dated but comfortable for a short stay.
We went swimming, there was 2 swimming pools, a sauna and a jacuzzi, the changing area was clean. There is a large play park which my children enjoyed.
We ate our dinner at the restaurant buffet, we were served by a lovely waiter (English who was lovely to chat to about plastic and climate change too) he recommended a bottle of house wine which was on offer. There was a good selection at dinner for all of us.
At breakfast the buffet had a good selection, nicest scrambled egg I've ate in a while! We went at 8am there was no queue and we were seated right away.
Overall we enjoyed our stay. Please don't let reviews put you off!

Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

Poor management. Such changed days from when it was Hilton. Quite shabby. No room cleaning! Loads of activities and areas closed. Now can’t get a drink at the bar at 8.40pm after dinner because they’re too busy cleaning glasses. Where is the management? Not here! They know how many guests are booked in. Happy to take your money but not provide the services promised.