“Amazing service, great experience!”
Review of Johnny Foxes

Johnny Foxes
Ranked #56 of 278 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stumbled into Johnny Foxes, and received such amazing service by the staff! I got to taste different local beers before choosing which to order, and the food was absolutely brilliant! My boyfriend ordered a cider, which our waitress has topped with fresh berries. So pleased. Johnny Foxes might be our favorite pub in Scotland so far.

Colleen D, Assistant Manager at Johnny Foxes, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you so much for your review! I am very glad you enjoyed your experience in Johnny Foxes and all that we offer. Please do pay us a visit again soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We ate in here in the evening. Really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere in the place. Was nice and busy while we were there.

Colleen D, Assistant Manager at Johnny Foxes, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you very much for your 5 star review! I am glad you enjoyed the atmosphere of Johnny Foxes! Please come and visit us soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We were told to eat at Johnny Foxes by the fella that owned the Air B&B we stayed in, all I can say is, it was okay. I had the Fish & Chips and there wasn't anything special about them, the Chips (fries) were not cooked to a crispy outside like most I'd had in Scotland.

I am sorry that you weren't blown away by our food, I am hope this doesn't deter you from coming back and trying more of our dishes!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

A South African redhead, a South African blonde and a Portuguese brunette walked into a bar @ J F on our first evening in Inverness last Thursday. There was live music for a while and then it reverted to "tracks". Overall it was great fun with some dancing and the locals or non-locals who were there were very friendly. We were surprised that it closed so late (3am? maybe) on a weekday. We travelled Scotland for 7 days and even went out in Edinburgh but nothing compared to our first night at J F - which was a blast. JF will definitely be the place of recommendation. Very nice atmosphere

Colleen D, Assistant Manager at Johnny Foxes, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

I am so glad you had a great night at Johnny Foxes!! The atmosphere here can be electric!!! Please come again soon

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Myself and seven other golfers stopped in for drinks after dinner at Cafe 1. The ambiance was nice. The bartender was very helpful and friendly. After a few drinks a one man band started playing music. After a few tips he played some music of our choice and had the bar rocking. Would recommend if you are in the area. I cannot comment on the food as we ate earlier that evening.

Thank you very much for your review, I am glad you enjoyed the act and the atmosphere at Johnny Foxes. You should come back and pay us a visit.