“It was supposed to be fast food”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #238 of 273 Restaurants in Inverness
Description: Inverness - Inshes Retail Park.
Description: Inverness - Inshes Retail Park.
Reviewed 14 August 2021

Called in for a quick breakfast on a motorcycle trip. Not taking orders at the till, so had to use the touch screens. There are four touch screens in the place but only one was working due to 'Covid' First person was finished eating by the time the fourth had received their food.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 11 June 2021

When visiting MacDonalds with my friend today we witnessed a young teenage member of staff being verbally abused by a McDelivery driver. I proceeded to stand up for the young boy, and when I did the Takeaway driver proceeded to argue with me. When I put him in his place he then left the branch. Absolutely horrified that a member of senior management didn’t step in to help and stick up for the teenage member of staff. He driver then swerved to try and run me over with his car in the carpark. I don’t think this is a very good representation of your branch. Inshes Retail Park MacDonalds Restaurant at 7:45pm on June 11th 2021

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank pippaoneilll
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

It’s been a while since I’ve eaten at McDonalds, and to be frank, I’m not sure what all the fuss is about.
I had the most boring quarter pounder I’ve ever eaten in my life and it was less than warm!
I’ll stick to my usual burger preference in future.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Fantastic staff and great place to eat and always received excellent service here whenever passing through and the food are coffee are always delicious - and right when you need it also! Most impressed!

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 21 January 2021

Came on Thursday 21st of January 2021. At 18:50 Woman at the window was so rude! Didn’t say even look at me let alone thank me, basically threw my food at me! I’m appalled at the service! Will not be back!

Date of visit: January 2021