Kingsmills Hotel
US$171
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$219
US$182
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$98
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$217
  • Bar/Lounge
US$453
US$385
2,014 results
All reviewskings clubthe main hotelkingsclub spagarden roomspa buildingluxury roomleisure clublovely hotelleisure facilitiesswimming poolconservatory restaurantbunk bedssauna and steam roomon arrivalseparate showerhuge bedwalk in shower
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Stayed for three nights b&b. Agree with previous review, reception staff friendly but room and bathroom desperately needs refurbed.

Room Tip: upgrade to club room or stay away!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank gordon12
CraigEwan_8, General Manager at Kingsmills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your guest feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and were well looked after by our team of highly motivated associates. Our standard rooms of which there are 20 out of 114 rooms in total at Kingsmills. These rooms are due to be fully refurbished later this year. The rooms are comfortable with beds being replaced recently and they are very clean and fully serviced. However I do agree the decore does require up dating.

At Kingsmills we have five room types. The entry level is the "standard rooms" (garden rooms) then there are "classic rooms", then "deluxe rooms". In addition to this we have another two levels of room types within our Kingsclub; "cacoon rooms" and our top level rooms are "retreat rooms".

Thank you for your feedback. On your next stay, try one of our other room types.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Spent two nights and was satisfied with the service. The television was not good, but was replaced on request.
Had meal on first night with mixed reviews, mine was good, with my wife complaining that the meal had poor sauce with meat being very average.
The hotel is not a four star, I had stayed years ago when it was newer, needs a bit of upgrading nowadays.
Overall a decent hotel in a nice location

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
CraigEwan_8, General Manager at Kingsmills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel overall. I was also glad to hear that whilst you had an issue with your TV, the problem was quickly resolved when you reported it. I was disappointed to read that your wife did not rate the meat and the sauce, I will address this with Chef.

We are continually refurbishing and investing back into the hotel. I was sorry to read that you felt your room was tired. The standard / garden rooms are due to be completely refurbished later this year.

Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back to Kingsmills.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

passing through and spent one night in room 105 which was lovely. The room was very spacious with a huge comfortable bed, seperate sitting area, fridge and jacuzzi bath with seperate shower. Breakfast and leisure facilities are first class. We'll definately be back sometime.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
CraigEwan_8, General Manager at Kingsmills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a guest review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and found our associates very friendly and very efficient.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Kingsmills Hotel.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

Me, my wife and our 3 month old baby stayed at the Kingsmills Hotel for two nights. We had a fantastic time. The level of service the hotel provides is among the best I have experienced - a special mention to the staff at reception, the concierge and the staff in the Conservatory and Lounge restaurant for being extra accommodating and incredibly nice! Great facilities, great rooms - we can't wait to go back and strongly recommend the Kingsmills to all.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for guest feedback. I was delighted to read your review and see you had a fantastic stay in room 105. Room 105 is one of our deluxe rooms in the original house, it has a very large bed and bathroom with Jacuzzi bath. I am also glad that you enjoyed the rest of our facilities and were wow'ed by our fantastic associates.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Kingsmills Hotel.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

Kingsmill is a fab hotel. Our room was huge as was the bed. The staff were really helpful and friendly, it was good value also. The food was really good. The hotel is just a ten minute walk from Inverness. We will definitely return and I would encourage others to stay here if they are going to Inverness.This was the ideal place to spend Valentines!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
CraigEwan_8, General Manager at Kingsmills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a guest review. I was glad you had a fantastic stay and enjoyed our large rooms and large beds, along with our fantastic food and savy service. It is a perfect location for so many different occasions.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.