“Lunch”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Won't be back..food was lovely.. staff not very friendly was like they couldn't be bothered ..asked for sauce it was flung on the table. A staff member kept putting mask up and down and never appeared to wash hands inbetween also a staff member seemed to have what looked like fake nails ..surely not safe working in a cafe ..
2 stars for the food service was really poor

1  Thank wtripney42
Write a reviewReviews (676)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came across this wee cafe and popped in to get some type of lunch. Coffee was poor tasting and the staff didn't seem to care much of current regulations. We ordered panini and 2 filled rolls. I'm glad I asked for egg to be well cooked because otherwise it would have been raw. Yuck. Stay clear.

1  Thank Pauline P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited the morning of 13th August. Waited patiently at the door whilst waitress ignored us. She finally came over. No greeting or smile. I asked if there were any tables free she curtly replied ‘no’ and walked away. Not a good impression!

1  Thank Oreo1979
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Having always just walked passed the rendezvous cafe for years, it was never on my list of go to places. I always heard good things about, I suppose it just didn’t appeal to me. Anyway my wife and I decided to head for breakfast, and I can safely safe it’s the best breakfast you’d get in Inverness (I’ve ate a lot over the years) you can tell they haven’t scrimped on quality produce.

Coming from Inverness I’m actually annoyed with myself I’ve only just discovered the place. We will definitely be back.

Go you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 8 August 2021

Lovely food in a buzzing setting. Went especially for the Belgian Waffle for my daughter and we were not disapointed!!! I'll be back.