Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelodge
US$35
View deal
StayForLong
All reviews retail park snow goose garden centre breakfast box travel lodge pub next door family room room was clean within walking distance ample parking budget hotel easy access car park tea and coffee the ground floor excellent stay good size
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2022

The room and service was fine, but it was most annoying when we were woken at 8am by a delivery lorry parked outside our window for ages, crashing and banging ! Next time I would request a room at the back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 31 July 2022

Great. 2 nights. Fire alarm went off but dealt with swiftly and efficiently...a shower had set alarm off. Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Garden centre nearby does great brekkie. Tesco up road. Easy access.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 July 2022

Dingy, dirty and in dire need of refurbishment. Stayed here for two weeks strictly for work purposes. The room I was given was shabby and dirty. The floor in the bathroom was peeling and the toilet came away from the wall when you sat down. The table was broken and had several sharp wooden edges. Bugs all over the room. When I explained this to the staff I was told it’s an Inverness problem? I stayed at the fairways branch and found no bugs in my bed room (same city). I was advised someone would come vacuum and clean my room but it was still full of dead bugs. The energy efficient light bulbs fitted give off an annoying buzz constantly and marks over the walls just made the place feel as dirty as it was. Get rid of those light bulbs and change to LED, upgrade your sockets so I can charge devices via usb, there 3 sockets in the room none of which are anywhere near the bed or support usb. I expected a similar experience to the fairways branch but was very disappointed. I appreciate Travelodge is a hotel the same way McDonald’s is a restaurant but is it really too much to ask for you to clean up the dead bugs and make the bed? It’s little surprise you’ll find a room here during peak season - there’s a good reason. I advise anyone considering to go to the Travelodge Fairways instead, or the holiday inn across the street, both are certainly further from traffic and constant road noise/ sirens etc. why would you build a hotel so close to a busy dual carriageway?

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2022

The water pressure in the bathroom was so probably the poorest I have ever known.So much so that my wife had to take a video of it to show people how bad it was. We did not even dare to shower as it probably wouldn’t have taken the soap off.

Reviewed 21 July 2022

Stay at travel lodge to be left alone and get on with your business trip the staff are helpful and the facility are suitable for a single man travel if in the north you can get a reasonable amount of beverage supplies and extra if you are polite and friendly the bathrooms are nice and the beds are big and clean

Date of stay: June 2022