Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelodge
US$37
View deal
Lol.travel
All reviews retail park snow goose garden centre travel lodge breakfast box plug sockets room was clean family room within walking distance close to shops ample parking easy access car park tea and coffee great stay the ground floor good size
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2022

You know what you are getting , with travelodge.
I personally think I’ll look for bed and breakfast somewhere else the next time as the price per night is quite expensive as far as I I am concerned .
Room was warm ,but with the security tags and windows not able to open properly it was impossible to get cooler air into the room

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2022

I have been left with itchy lumps from insect bites from the beds there.
I must have had a bad reaction to whatever bit me as my gp has had to prescribe me some strong antihistamines and an itch relief cream.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2022

The room and service was fine, but it was most annoying when we were woken at 8am by a delivery lorry parked outside our window for ages, crashing and banging ! Next time I would request a room at the back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2022

Great. 2 nights. Fire alarm went off but dealt with swiftly and efficiently...a shower had set alarm off. Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Garden centre nearby does great brekkie. Tesco up road. Easy access.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2022

Dingy, dirty and in dire need of refurbishment. Stayed here for two weeks strictly for work purposes. The room I was given was shabby and dirty. The floor in the bathroom was peeling and the toilet came away from the wall when you sat down. The table was broken and had several sharp wooden edges. Bugs all over the room. When I explained this to the staff I was told it’s an Inverness problem? I stayed at the fairways branch and found no bugs in my bed room (same city). I was advised someone would come vacuum and clean my room but it was still full of dead bugs. The energy efficient light bulbs fitted give off an annoying buzz constantly and marks over the walls just made the place feel as dirty as it was. Get rid of those light bulbs and change to LED, upgrade your sockets so I can charge devices via usb, there 3 sockets in the room none of which are anywhere near the bed or support usb. I expected a similar experience to the fairways branch but was very disappointed. I appreciate Travelodge is a hotel the same way McDonald’s is a restaurant but is it really too much to ask for you to clean up the dead bugs and make the bed? It’s little surprise you’ll find a room here during peak season - there’s a good reason. I advise anyone considering to go to the Travelodge Fairways instead, or the holiday inn across the street, both are certainly further from traffic and constant road noise/ sirens etc. why would you build a hotel so close to a busy dual carriageway?

Trip type: Travelled on business