All reviews travel lodge golf club next door asda supermarket city centre plenty of parking comfortable stay per day raigmore hospital room was clean tea and coffee no lift an overnight stay within walking distance quiet area couple of nights wi fi first floor
Reviewed 7 September 2018

This travelodge is approx 2 miles from city centre, however plenty of taxis for easy access. The facilities at the golf club near by were excellent. We had a drink there in the evening, then breakfast the next morning which was excellent. Would use this travel lodge again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I booked a family room for 3 adults for one night. The room was clean, smelt fresh and it was perfect for what we required it for. The room consisted of one double bed which was very comfortable and 2 camp beds which had been pushed together to make a double, unfortunately this bed was very uncomfortable, I honestly think the floor would have been comfier. Saying that, the staff could not be faulted, they were so helpful and very pleasant.

Trip type: Travelled with family
TravelodgeUK, Charley from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Inverness Fairways, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our Inverness Fairways Hotel.

We would like to apologise for the disappointment with the comfort of the be, however are pleased to hear that the rest of your experience was positive overall.

Thank you again for submitting this review.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Standard travelodge fair, loads of parking, close to supermarket and eateries, great location for exploring. BUT what other travelodges don't have which this one does....an Alan. What a chap, so friendly and knowledgeable- gave us lots of suggestions that enhanced our stay. Without Alan we would have missed the epic Bealach na ba route, Westeross and Applecross - will be forever grateful.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaisySorbet
Reviewed 27 August 2018

First thing's first, if I had a car while I was in Inverness, my score would have been higher and any marking down were not the hotel's fault, just down to my personal experience leading up to my stay.I was at an event at the Inverness Ice Centre, and there were no buses to the hotel without having to change in the centre of town or getting a taxi. Due to the amount of luggage I had taken with me for the event, neither was ideal.However, the hotel, once I got there I was given a warm welcome, there were complimentary refreshments in the reception area, which I didn't take, but I appreciated the gesture.The room was spacious, clean and well-kept and mostly comfortable. The pillows were a little stiff, but that could just have been due to how I was feeling after a long day of activities.The check in and check out process was incredibly easy and I was in my room within 5 minutes of arriving. And out the door even quicker after leaving my room the following morning.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We had a pleasant stay, were overall satisfied, the service staff was very nice and helpfull. The room was clean, nothing to complain. Travelodge is certainly not in the city centre, but with a car good place to experience the Inverness area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family