“Go Inverness B&B, Go ABERMAR”

Abermar Guest House
Ranked #32 of 234 Inverness B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 January 2015

My wife and I have just returned from 4 nights at Abermar and I have to tell everyone that this B&B is one of the best we have stayed in. James and Alison, the owners, couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Nothing seem to be too much trouble. Helpful and informative about places to see, places to eat and general aspects of Inverness. The room was immacuately clean with all the extras you could want. Breakfast was superb. Quality of food was 1st class. We had to leave early in the morning and was presented with an excellent packed breakfast. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone going to the Capital of the Highlands. Very easy access to town. Shops nearby. 5 mins to loads of restaurants. Ongoing upgrading of rooms shows their commitment to customers. Go Inverness, Go Abermar.

Room Tip: Leave the car at the hotel's car park. The walks along the riverside are really good. Easy walk...
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 December 2014

I never actually stayed here, but I went to the Abermar by mistake when I was actually booked into the Amulree across the road. The owner of the of the Abermar was not only kind enough to phone the owners of the Amulree to let them know I had arrived, but they were kind enough to let me leave my car in t5heir car park during my stay. I don't know if this constitutes a review but felt it was worth posting..

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2014

We stayed at abermar guest house for a night and it was really nice not far from the train station
easily walking distance took us about 10 minutes to get there. Very pleasant and loved the breakfast rooms very nice and clean will definitely be back.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here at the beginning of June for 6 days. Although we were younger than most other people there, we still loved this place! We stayed in the room on the first floor and it was big, comfortable, and clean. The breakfast was delicious and filling! It was extremely close to the city center, within easy walking distance of the train station. James and Allison were wonderful. I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2014

This was our third visit, absolutely faultless guest house, very friendly, great breakfast and plenty of it. Only a short walk to city centre and in a very quiet location, you won't be bothered by noise, parking at rear and free Wi-Fi.
Look no further, you won't be disappointed, and we will be back.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple