US$206
  • Pool
US$288
US$258
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

US$149
    • Restaurant
    • Bar/Lounge
    US$116
    US$113
    All reviewsoff street parkingcity centrebreakfast was delicioushelpful and friendly hostsprivate parkingperfect hostsfree wififresh fruit saladthe riverspacious bathroomfive minute walkexcellent place to staylast minute bookingbed and breakfasteach morningvisiting invernesstrain station
    Reviewed 30 December 2014

I never actually stayed here, but I went to the Abermar by mistake when I was actually booked into the Amulree across the road. The owner of the of the Abermar was not only kind enough to phone the owners of the Amulree to let them know I had arrived, but they were kind enough to let me leave my car in t5heir car park during my stay. I don't know if this constitutes a review but felt it was worth posting..

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
    Reviewed 30 October 2014

We stayed at abermar guest house for a night and it was really nice not far from the train station
    easily walking distance took us about 10 minutes to get there. Very pleasant and loved the breakfast rooms very nice and clean will definitely be back.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 26 October 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here at the beginning of June for 6 days. Although we were younger than most other people there, we still loved this place! We stayed in the room on the first floor and it was big, comfortable, and clean. The breakfast was delicious and filling! It was extremely close to the city center, within easy walking distance of the train station. James and Allison were wonderful. I would recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 19 October 2014

This was our third visit, absolutely faultless guest house, very friendly, great breakfast and plenty of it. Only a short walk to city centre and in a very quiet location, you won't be bothered by noise, parking at rear and free Wi-Fi.
    Look no further, you won't be disappointed, and we will be back.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 1 October 2014

Just spent a long weekend at The Abermar. A 5 min(£4.60) taxi ride from the Railway station or 20 min(£20) taxi to the airport. Easily walkable from station if having light luggage.

Met with Alison and James and both are as helpful as you could want,even to the extent of printing off our airline boarding passes also having breakfast prepared for 6am, due to myself and others running the citys marathon. The room was clean and both double and single beds were very comfortable.The bathroom was also clean with a powerful shower.
    Breakfast was as expected cereals,fruit,toast etc with the usual full English/Scottish!!

Free wifi an added bonus

Only one very small gripe ,which is no fault of the owners, but our room on the front of the building did get street noise from the odd late night drinkers from close by town centre. Should not put anyone off though.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family