“a big welcome at Abermar”

Abermar Guest House
Ranked #33 of 234 Inverness B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 June 2015

We stayed four nights at Abermar two weeks ago.The welcome couldnt have been any better or more sincere.The accomodation was first class.The breakfast was also, with many choices,if a cooked breakfast was not required.Allison and James,had a huge knowledge of the area, and gave us lots of advice on where to visit, and what to see.Which we were pleased to act upon.
We will return sometime in the future I hope, and will look forward to doing so.Pat B.

Room Tip: If ours was anything to go by, they all must be excellent .
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Stayed at the Abermar from February to June this year as I was working in Inverness. room was spacious and very clean. I had a comfy bed and access to free wifi. The breakfast each morning was amazing great selection and well cooked and Alison even bought me in my favourite yoghurts. Now that's what you call service!

James and Alison made my stay so comfortable as they are so warm and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble.

I can't recommend this guest house highly enough and the value for money is amazing.

Thanks for making my stay like being home from home. Davy

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank scotscoupleAshgill
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the Abermar as I was working at Eden Court theatre- great location- lovely room. Everything was very clean and the owners are very sweet and generous. Would definitely recommend and would definitely return.
Thank you very much for a lovely stay.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

I can only say good things about the Abermar! I had a lovely single room with everything I could need. Comfy bed, spot on cleanliness, quiet and peaceful place.
Inverness centre is just a short walk.
Good breakfast with plenty of choice, perfect to get the energy for the day to come.
Since I work in hospitality I know how the service should be run and James and Alison are doing a great job, professional and friendly, what can you ask more?
Thanks!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Lovely B&B . We were welcomed warmly by our hosts Alison and James . They were so helpful. Location was great, and was within walking distance from the city where there was so much to do. B&B was extremely clean and breakfast got top marks.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family