US$206
  • Pool
US$288
US$258
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$321/night.

US$136
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$377
    All reviewsknowledgeable hosthaggisold houserooms are comfortablean overnight staywarm welcomeplace to staybreakfast was excellentcar parkfihosts
    Reviewed 8 June 2017

This is a lovely old house on the outskirts of Inverness set in beautiful grounds. Our room was spacious and comfortable, and there is a grand, lovely guest lounge. There is also a bar, which was a surprising plus in a B&B. We got in early evening after a long drive, and Michael, the owner, offered us drinks and a simple meal which were very happy to get. The B&B is very convenient to the Culloden Battle Visitors Center and has on-premises parking. Would highly recommend this as a good place to stay in Inverness.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
    glendruidh, Owner at Glendruidh House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Very nice stay, lovely room and attentive staff what more do you need, I never got to try the food but it all looked good. Special mention to the night porter chap as I arrived after 10, he was very helpful

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
    glendruidh, Owner at Glendruidh House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you for your great review. Always pleased to hear when our guests have enjoyed their stay with us.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Booked one night stay for business at short notice. I was absolutely delighted after my stay. I had a beautiful evening meal-home made creamy leek and potato soup which was as good a soup as any I've had in posh and expensive restaurants then a gorgeous haggis with mushrooms and vegetables. Room was lovely and warm with radiators on full-no penny pinching on the heating. I stayed in a standard double room which was immaculate-spotlessly clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was excellent- I had nice thick grilled back bacon and free range fried eggs. They were cooked to perfection. Beautiful surroundings. I'd definitely recommend staying at Glendruidh House Hotel- it's got so much character and a very warm welcome from Michael.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
    glendruidh, Owner at Glendruidh House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Thank you for such a wonderful and detailed review. Its always great to hear when our guests have not only enjoyed their stay but appreciated the best of produce we use and the care Christine takes in preparing all the food we serve. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

This was the first stop for us when doing the NC500. Michael was very welcoming and we had a bedroom with adjoining sitting room. There are beautiful gardens, a lovely drawing room to relax in and a cosy bar. The breakfast was very good. We would have no hesitation staying here again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
    glendruidh, Owner at Glendruidh House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

We're very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay wih us. Thank you for your lovely review. Hope you enjoyed the NC500, I'm sure you found some stunning scenery. Its definately one of the best road trips in the world.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights in expensive suites and were diappointed. Drab rooms, uncomfortable beds and rude lady owner.
    For the price go elsewhere.
    The owner was particularly aggressive and toxic. Would not return.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank nazcasealteam
    glendruidh, Owner at Glendruidh House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

This gentleman was booked in for one night and then asked if he could stay a second so why would he want to stay a second day if we were so bad? On the morning of his check out he asked if he could wait in the lounge after he had checked out as he was waiting for a hire car. I agreed and showed him into the lounge. I went into the lounge a couple of times and asked if there was anything I could do for him, he said no. After over two hours I asked if I could phone the hire company to see when his car might arrive. He said it would be here soon. Shortly after this conversation he went into another guest's room to use the toilet. My wife heard him in the room and told him it was uacceptable to enter another guest's room. The public toilet was through the next door. He went balistic and told my wife he wasn't going to be told what to do by a witch. He would have been asked to leave at this point but the hire car arrived and he left of his own accord. Please read our other reviews to see this is not an accurate desciption of our business.