Glendruidh House
US$198
Agoda.com
US$172
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$193
US$161
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$224
US$187
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$300/night.

Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
US$326
getaroom.com
US$432
US$389
All reviewsold househaggisrooms are comfortableexcellent breakfastwarm welcomeplace to staycar parkhostfi
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the single ensuite room for one night at the end of my NC500 trip. I found it an extremely welcoming and friendly place. The bathroom was large and well stocked with toiletries, the bed was very comfortable and the breakfast delicious. It was a quiet and peaceful place to stay. Michael and his wife were very helpful when my motorbike got stuck in some mud by the drive and called a neighbour to help get it out! They then found another spot for it by their own private garage. I was amazed by how much trouble they went to. I also appreciated sharing conversation and swapping stories with them.
Altogether a lovely end to the trip and I will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
glendruidh, Owner at Glendruidh House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Thank you for your lovely, kind and thoughtful review. Its always great to hear when one of our guests have enjoyed their stay with us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Location good by car. Michael is the knowledgeable and helpful patron and runs the bar. Excellent breakfast is served by Michael in the elegant dining room and cooked by Christine. She even made some Gluten-free bread and scones!

Room Tip: Rooms overlook the lovely quiet and mature garden.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
glendruidh, Owner at Glendruidh House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you very much for your lovely review. We're both very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We enjoyed meeting you.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

This is a lovely old house on the outskirts of Inverness set in beautiful grounds. Our room was spacious and comfortable, and there is a grand, lovely guest lounge. There is also a bar, which was a surprising plus in a B&B. We got in early evening after a long drive, and Michael, the owner, offered us drinks and a simple meal which were very happy to get. The B&B is very convenient to the Culloden Battle Visitors Center and has on-premises parking. Would highly recommend this as a good place to stay in Inverness.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
glendruidh, Owner at Glendruidh House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Very nice stay, lovely room and attentive staff what more do you need, I never got to try the food but it all looked good. Special mention to the night porter chap as I arrived after 10, he was very helpful

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
glendruidh, Owner at Glendruidh House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you for your great review. Always pleased to hear when our guests have enjoyed their stay with us.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Booked one night stay for business at short notice. I was absolutely delighted after my stay. I had a beautiful evening meal-home made creamy leek and potato soup which was as good a soup as any I've had in posh and expensive restaurants then a gorgeous haggis with mushrooms and vegetables. Room was lovely and warm with radiators on full-no penny pinching on the heating. I stayed in a standard double room which was immaculate-spotlessly clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was excellent- I had nice thick grilled back bacon and free range fried eggs. They were cooked to perfection. Beautiful surroundings. I'd definitely recommend staying at Glendruidh House Hotel- it's got so much character and a very warm welcome from Michael.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
glendruidh, Owner at Glendruidh House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Thank you for such a wonderful and detailed review. Its always great to hear when our guests have not only enjoyed their stay but appreciated the best of produce we use and the care Christine takes in preparing all the food we serve. Thank you once again.