“Just perfect”

The Corran Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 73 Restaurants in Fort William
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Description: Brand new rustic industrial cafe bar restaurant. Super relaxing atmosphere with friendly welcoming staff serving delicious food for lunch and dinner alongside barista coffees and teas. A indulgent selection of cakes for that tasty treat just when you need it.
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Evening meal here. Food beautiful, fresh and good portion size. Lovely setting at the ferry. Very stunning once darkness set would be lovely in the sunshine.
Service very friendly and really enjoyed our visit. Highly recommended in comparison to hotels in the vicinity. When back here will definitely be back

Reviewed 7 October 2017

We dined at The Corran this evening and had a delicious meal in a beautiful restaurant. We are visiting the area and noticed this restaurant on our travels and decided to give it a go & are so glad we did! I can highly recommend the smoked salmon starter and the steak main course was the best I'd eaten in years! The children's food was also obviously homemade, generously portioned and delicious. Thank you for a lovely meal!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We visited for lunch. Menu quite short and no specials. We had nice soup followed by fish and chips. I think the fish was maybe frozen? Not sure if it was haddock but did not ask. Nice batter.
It was a nice Autumn day but we missed a bit of heating, it was quite cold inside - which was not helped by the draft as the door was opened.
Might be back for a coffee outside overlooking the ferry.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Dropped into The Corran for lunch after driving past recently.

It's a very nice building and I only wish we had a nice day for them to open up the doors. There's still a great view with them closed.

The food was very good and as was the service.

Well worth popping in.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I have watched this new restaurant being built and at
last had a chance to go in and eat there. The venue and building are outstanding with superb views across Loch Linnhe to Ardgour enabling the customer to observe the ferry to take you to the Ardnamurchan Peninsula. The clean open modern architecture is refreshing and stylish. The menu is good but unadventurous considering the wonderful fresh local produce available. My food was very good and freshly prepared but I was disappointed in the time I had to wait to order and to be served. I can understand that a Sunday lunchtime may be busy but it was obvious the staff (or proprietors) could not keep up with the demand. I cannot necessarily blame them that them that the credit/debit card reader would not function but a little more polite explanation would have been welcomed when in the timely queue to pay the bill. I sincerely hope the service and waiting times will improve because this cafe and its position and views have great potential. I shall return and feedback again and will with reservation recommend the restaurant. Although the weather was awful and it wouldn't have been possible to sit on the deck outside on a good day this would have been superb and all the better for outside too being designated non-smoking.