US$204
US$184
US$115
US$111
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$105
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$112
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
US$325
TripAdvisor
All reviewshomemade marmaladekedgereehome from homewithin walking distanceguest housebooked nightsgreat facilitiesgreat scottish breakfastclean roomsground floorfeel so welcomeno hesitation in recommendingwonderful staysitting roombed and breakfastbreakfast and dinnervisiting nairn
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Had a wonderful Stay at Greenlawns for our golf weekend. The whole family made us so welcomed and looked after us exceptionally well. The rooms were spotless and the breakfast definately set us up for the day. Absolutely no question we will be going back as soon as possible.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Dot and ladies. Thanks for your lovely review. It was great having you stay again and hope to see you all again in the near future. Have a great summer.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I had booked into a nearby hotel on business for the week which turned out to be a total disaster. The next day the owner of the greenlawns managed to fit me in for the rest of my stay. The room I received was very comfortable and the breakfast was lovely. Overall very nice place to stay. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Thank you for your kind review. Hope you will come and visit us again.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Truly...if we had stayed any longer I think Sheila and her husband would have had to adopt us. We stayed about 3 days or was it 4?

Everything was very, very clean and thankfully Greenlawns 'lacked' a minimalist quality, therefore making it a home to live in.

My husband still had to work; making 7am calls back to Australia and there was Sheila making him coffee and offering toast etc. I am so grateful to her for looking after him...while I snored my head off :/

Two Maine Coon cats (one of whom turned 19 during our visit) decorated the property, the elder gentleman making a rather nice looking furry cushion by the fire :)

The b and b is a few steps from the Nairn seaside and is close to the High Street. The town of Nairn is about 10 miles out of Inverness, so we had the best of both worlds.

The usual touristy things like Loch Ness were easily reached and I very much recommend a drive up into the hills. While we were there in April/May 16 we had some light snow falls which for a couple of Aussies was magical.

I highly recommend Greenlawns if you are after a comfortable, safe, clean and friendly stay.

Room Tip: We had one of the back rooms which look like they were added on, which makes them rather new.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Thank you very much for the lovely review. It was great meeting with you both and I really enjoyed our chats. Hope that you had a good flight back home and will come again..

Reviewed 7 October 2015

Stayed here again in September 2015 and it does not ever disappoint! I love (!) to get up and go sit in the garden / breakfast room early in the morning. It's so calm and peaceful, beautifully decorated, and a wonderful way to greet the day. I try to go in quietly, but there's no getting past Sheelagh and she's right there to make certain that everything is in order and I have everything I need. She treats each guest as though they are they only one in the house without being intrusive, and I always feel that she truly cares.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Ceitidh...it was great to see you again, all be it a too short stay.Thanks for the great review you have left us...much appreciated. Hopefully see you back here again soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

We have stayed at Greenlawns twice now, and Sheelagh has always been very helpful and welcoming. Greenlawns is a peaceful place to stay, but less than 10 minutes' walk from the centre of Nairn. There is plenty of choice for breakfast, with fresh fruit always available.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
st59scs, Owner at Greenlawns, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2015

Thanks so much for your kind review. Was lovely to have you both back here again and glad the weather was better than last time..Sheelagh