“The best chinese takeaway in the west.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I love this takeaway, always a treat to order from the varied menu, I usually go for the sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style, delicious, I would like to try something else but I think I love my usual so it usually wins !

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I've been going to this establishment since living in Dreghorn and have always found it to be very friendly and very clean. Though I've not tried every dish on the menu, I would defenitly recommend the chicken sweet and sour (Hong kong) style.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

For the last few years my wife and I always when ordering Chinese food ordered from this take away shop but in the last 2 months we have had two bad meals one meal was firstly my beef curry which was a tinfoil container full of raw onions and hardly any beef or sauce the second was another beef curry which was absolutely rancid as the beef was off on both occasions I complained and my complaint was taken by a young girl serving at the counter as the manager was busy this to me is unsatisfactory as it is the managers duty if a complaint is given and the manager asked for then it should be him I speak to not a young embarrassed young girl I did get a free meal for my first complaint but for my second I asked for my money back and received it without a word of apology from the said SO CALLED MANAGER. we wont be back.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

The best Chinese takeaway in the area. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

It's always busy - if you want home delivery plan about one hour ahead. Ordering by phone and collecting ourselves has never been a problem.

1  Thank Tracy R
Reviewed 15 August 2015

really good takeaway ,,never had a bad meal from them, owner very friendly , must be the best place for a lunch excellent value (take away only) best in area .