Sunbank House Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$133
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
bedfinder
TripAdvisor
All reviewswarm welcomea great place to stayalistairscotlandbreakfast
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Visited here with my mum who has stayed before and loved it. Caroline and Alistair are so welcoming and friendly. The rooms are very clean and the breakfasts are great (the eggs are amazing!), can not fault our stay at all!

We have family in Perth so will definitely be staying again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Caroline and Alistair were very accommodating. First they helped us by a medical emergency, then they gave us a new room with an additional heating and after all they were so friendly - we felt like at home. By the way, the guest house was very clean, delicious breakfast and parking slot beside the house.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2015

I have recently stayed at the Albert Villa guest house b&b for two weeks whilst working away ,i cannot rate it any higher ,nice friendly couple and very clean,close to town centre and ample parking,sadly i did not sample the breakfast due to leaving early each morning due to work

Room Tip: rooms at the back nice and quiet
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank davidmorgan2015
Reviewed 17 February 2015

Caroline and Alistair are the friendliest and warmest people I have ever met so far. Nothing, I say nothing compares to their hospitality. They would both go out of their way to make you as comfortable as possible. I would recommend the Albert Villa to anyone staying or passing through Perth. The rooms are very clean and cozy. I couldn't ask for more except that I wish they would have lunch and dinner in their menu so I wouldn't have to go elsewhere in the Cold!!! Love to Caroline and Alistair. Xoxo. Thumbs up to you both. 5 Star B & B.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2014

We stayed during the Ryder Cup week as marshals. Caroline and Alistair made us very welcome and went out of their way to make our stay memorable and comfortable. We'd definitely get in touch if we are in Perth again!!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends