Salutation Hotel
US$133
US$97
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$93
US$96
US$93
Travelocity
US$119
Rowanlea Guest House(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$77
The Fitzroy(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
1,195 results
All reviewsoldest hotelthird floorbuffet breakfasthaggissuperior roomold buildingcentral locationfriendly hotelcentre of towncar parksingle roomfamily roomwaiting stafffirst classbit datedmain coursestaff were excellent
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I've used the Salutation twice, out of three business trips to Perth.
It's a querky place. Not modern by any stretch of the imagination but the rooms are comfortable and clean, the staff are friendly and the breakfast is good.
Booking up again for next month

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
SallyGM, Manager at Salutation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thanks for sending in a few words about your recent stay in which I am pleased you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable and the staff and breakfast good. I am pleased you will be booking back for next month. If you book direct with the hotel or on the hotel website you will see a list of all the best deals and prices we have to offer.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is the type of hotel that I like - well-run and traditional. It has a good location in central Perth, close to the main shopping area and with a good choice of restaurants nearby. I arrived by train and walked to the hotel in about ten minutes.

The layout is quirky, with twisting corridors and unexpected little staircases as you move between buildings. I had a great room overlooking South Street - a decent size, comfortable bed, plenty of storage space. A big attraction is the dining hall where breakfast is served - a huge double height room on the first floor. Good cooked breakfast available and an extensive cold buffet.

My only criticism is the luggage storage system - I won't describe it here, but I thought it was lacking in security.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Many thanks for taking the time to share your views on the hotel. I am pleased that you found the hotel well run and in an ideal location. I am also pleased you liked your bedroom and the quirkiness of the layout - all adds to the character. The dining room is amazing with its classic windows and ceilings. I am pleased you liked the cooked breakfast, a great way to start the day.
Once again many thanks and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We have just experienced the Sally hotel Sunday night saver. What a bargain ! two of us enjoyed dinner followed by a sumptuous brekkie all for the miserly sum of £75.00.The fare was excellent and well presented combined with friendly staff, the bar is cosy and well stocked.
Overall a satisfactory experience which we hope to repeat soon.
I should add the fact this hotel has a very interesting history.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for taking the time to send in a review about your recent stay. I am pleased you found the hotel to be good value and that you enjoyed the dinner and brekkie. I am glad you found the hotel staff friendly too. The hotel does indeed have an interesting history over the last 320 years, I am sure if the walls could talk a fantastic film could be made.
Hope to see you back.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Salutation Hotel in Perth in October, 2017 for one night. Was travelling solo and stayed in the twin bed room.

HOTEL

The hotel itself is absolutely lovely - it has a certain style about it. It has a comfy lobby, beautiful bar and dining room with huge windows and a lovely street view.

ROOM

The room and bathroom are very basic as you would expect for a 3 star hotel. Suite has everything you might need and is very clean. I was happy with a big flat screen TV too.

STAFF

All staff is lovely and polite. I would like to especially praise the receptionist Laima - she sorted 2 requests I had quickly and with a smile.

FOOD

I had breakfast at the hotel and it was great. A big selection of fried breakfast items as well as pastries, porridge and fruits. Coffee, tea and various juices also available. Would recommend.

LOCATION

Very central. Everything you might need is walking distance from the hotel.

PLEASE NOTE

Wifi connection in the room costs £5 per 24hours. There is wifi available at common areas free of charge.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
SallyGM, Manager at Salutation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Thanks for taking the time to jot down a few lines about your recent stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay. We do try our best. We hope you will return soon and remember if you book direct with the hotel by phone or on our website there is no charge for the WiFi.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Amazing value. Room was clean and had everything I needed. Dinner was delicious and the two guys on the bar were friendly and efficient, as were all the staff. In the centre of town, easy to get to and parking nearby. I've already recommended it to friends and family and would definitely stay here next time I'm in Perth. A great find

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thanks so much for such a positive review. I am pleased you found dinner delicious and the staff friendly and efficient. The hotel is ideal in the centre of town close to all the attractions and events. Glad you will return and we hope to see you soon.