All reviews dining room main building enchanted forest pre theatre railway bridge walk into the town centre newer part hot selection four poster bed pitlochry festival theatre a family run hotel fine hotel character and charm cooked breakfast fire doors stayed here for one night huge room
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely stay. Staff couldn't be more accommodating, even stored my breast milk and re froze my ice packs for the travel home. Breakfast was amazing no complaints from our party of 4 adults and 3 children. Family run buisness and will be returning! Also not a far walk from pick up for enchanted forest.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank pinkprincess87
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stopped here once before a year or two back. The décor is the same old fashioned stuff but who cares. Its comfortable and warm. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms were warm, maybe too warm but you can adjust that. We had pre theatre diner in the hotel which was very nice, Tip: leave room for desert, they were very good. The bar was comfy for a post theatre night cap or maybe just a few more. ahem. There is a short cut to town to walk on but after dark a torch/flashlight may be useful.

Room Tip: the views seem good all round so I suppose any outward looking room will do. Its on a bit of a small hill.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MikeCuthbert
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Very old looking hotel which was nice warm and nice children's room however very surly staff in dining room ex for man on bar would give u time to finish your meal before snatching dishes away which we found rude beds comfy clean no hair conditioner

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie P
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Booked a family room, being very critical I had to check soon after arriving. I checked all the usual places, window sills for insects or dust, light shades, behind the wash basin and WC. This is a very clean hotel, VERY clean. WEll done. The room was good, standard hotel room with an extra single bed. Breakfast menu was excellent, it is good to see smoked fish on a breakfast menu. Friendly staff, good parking. Awoke in the morning to the sound of birds ( not a bad thing ) looked out the window to see a flock ? over 20 Partridge wandering around the car park, I've never seen so many in one place before. Excellent views from the dining room over the Tummel valley. The only negative was the pillows, I didnt get much sleep as the pillows were way too hard ( for me ). When we return, and we will I will probably just take my own. Otherwise an excellent stay.

Room Tip: Main building for views.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank JimR1767
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night to visit the Enchanted Forest.

Had 2 rooms within the annexe both were a good size and spotlessly clean. Many reviewers refer to rooms requiring update/modernisation. One of our rooms appeared to fall into this category, the other didn't.

Friendly staff and great breakfast helped towards an enjoyable stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family