See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

We had the worst weekend ever thanks to the other guests who the hotel took no control of. They partied all night the first night and proceeded to wreck the room the following night while their music blasted and doors slammed. As the hotel is not manned overnight when I called at 3.30am I was told someone would be up but nothing happened, it was terrifying and I was never so glad to leave. If I had know nothing would be done I would have called the police. The hotel is very run down and could do with a good clean. The food in the Indian restaurant was lovely and breakfast was ample all be it the jugs and teapots could do with a clean. I would never stay again

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ElaineyMulgrew
Reviewed 15 April 2015

Its the second time have stayed here and I have to say yet again it was a similarly good experience... The Hotel is clean and the staff in particular Aslam will go way out of his way to make your stay as comfortable as possible... I had to wake up early each morning and had an outstanding continental breakfast delivered to my room the previous evening. If what your looking for is good location, and friendly staff with good food and (an excellent indian restaurant downstairs!) I would recommend. Next time I'm on business in Prestwick I will be staying again.

Room Tip: Go bigger if you can
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Stayed overnight before our flight the next day. (10 mins from airport) 1 night was enough, really needs a coat of paint, had a good nights sleep, breakfast was average though i must add, hotel needs a bit of tlc

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimmy_mac1green
Reviewed 20 February 2015

Its an indian takeaway !! People in reception waiting for carryouts. Everything was shabby and smelly.
Breakfast was pitiful.cereal and fruit was cornflakes and a bowl with a banana in it! nobody in reception. .staff no very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank dunbreedin
Reviewed 23 November 2014 via mobile

I wouldnt give this hotel any rating if i could!!!! Unless you want to stop in the worse hotel ever then this is the place! !! I have never stopped in a hotel that has no one on reception. We had to literally wake up the staff to open up for breakfast although im not sure that staff are actually on the premises over night, one morning we waited 30mins for someone to arrive, we rung the reception bell and even called 3 numbers they put on reception for emergencies and all went to some sort of voicemail!! Our room was filthy, the carpet was stained and groomed in dirt, there was damp and water stains all over the wall, the bathroom has all hairs on the floor and the toilet was dirty, the shower was either scalding or freezing and when I complained twice they would fix it and never did, we had to shower in our friends room which wasn't much better but at least I wouldn't suffer 3rd degree burns or frost bite.
At breakfast there wasnt half the stuff they said there was and it smelt like curry as did the whole hotel!!! oh I forgot to mention its an Indian restaurant! !! Not that that's a problem but this place never had guests bar one other couple.
The people that work there are ignorant and to be honest not quite sure they understand what we say. No staff ever said hello or Good morning.
This hotel should not be allowed to advertise as a hotel, its not fit for purpose and I am utterly disgusted that this place exists.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends