“Birthday party”

Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Monkey Madness Soft Play & Party venue
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Had my childs birthday party in here last week and the children loved every second! Friendly staff and an overall great service! Will be back for sure.

1  Thank eilidh h
"mac cheese"
"friendly staff"
"kids love"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend a visit"
"restaurant quality"
in 5 reviews
"chips"
"reception"

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

This was the worst place I ever been to, the customer service was terrible I spoke to a man who supposed to be the manager who was very rude! I have booked a birthday party and when we got there nothing was ready, the party was meant to start at 2pm and finish at 4pm and it only started at 3pm, at 4pm there were asking us to leave the room because the had to get the next party ready when it wasn't ready for ours on time. The party host wasn't entertaining the kids one of them comment that the party was boring none of the kids wanted to be there with her. She asked the kids to dance then and the best dancer would win a prize then she left the room for more than 5min. We had to complain at the place twice. When my sister complained the manager said she would come back because she wasn't happy with the service he said "there's nothing we can do if you're not happy I can't force you to come" that's really sad that a manager having this kind of atitude so far they lost 5 customer that were there and I will definitely share my review with everyone that I know.

3  Thank Jandira C
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great place to keep younger children happy for couple of hours. Cheap & cheerful eats for the children. Great to meet up with a buddy and know children are safe!

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

The play area didn't match the online description there was no bouncy castle also I took 3 children the oldest was 10 she wasn't able to go on the big slide because staff said they were to busy also the ball Pitt downstairs smelled of faeces which didn't get cleaned very unhygienic

3  Thank tandm1985