“😁”

Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Monkey Madness Soft Play & Party venue
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We go here alot and my wee boy loves it. The staff make you feel welcome and you can see they love there job they way the talk to the kids. Also the food is lovely I always get Mac n cheese. The prices are good to. Would defo recommend to people.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Bring kids here on a regular basics its a great day out for the family reasonable prices and great food so its an all round winner for us, staff are very helpfull in everyway possiable.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Had my childs birthday party in here last week and the children loved every second! Friendly staff and an overall great service! Will be back for sure.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

This was the worst place I ever been to, the customer service was terrible I spoke to a man who supposed to be the manager who was very rude! I have booked a birthday party and when we got there nothing was ready, the party was meant to start at 2pm and finish at 4pm and it only started at 3pm, at 4pm there were asking us to leave the room because the had to get the next party ready when it wasn't ready for ours on time. The party host wasn't entertaining the kids one of them comment that the party was boring none of the kids wanted to be there with her. She asked the kids to dance then and the best dancer would win a prize then she left the room for more than 5min. We had to complain at the place twice. When my sister complained the manager said she would come back because she wasn't happy with the service he said "there's nothing we can do if you're not happy I can't force you to come" that's really sad that a manager having this kind of atitude so far they lost 5 customer that were there and I will definitely share my review with everyone that I know.

2  Thank Jandira C
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great place to keep younger children happy for couple of hours. Cheap & cheerful eats for the children. Great to meet up with a buddy and know children are safe!