“Poor management of boisterous behaviour! ”
Review of Monkey Madness

Monkey Madness
Ranked #5 of 12 things to do in Clydebank
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Monkey Madness Soft Play & Party venue
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I visited this soft play as a one off & will never return, I have a 3 & a 1/3 year old boy who is very excitable & can become boisterous on occasion. I am fully aware of this & do all things every parent does to try curb this but unfortunately it does happen. I allowed my child to explore soft play environment independently as have had very few incidents in past & after an hour was approached by staff member to say that he is being given a warning to stop hitting other children & if happens again will b asked to leave. I had just ordered food & decided at this warning we would leave utterly humiliated & embarrassed. I have attended numerous other soft plays all over glasgow & never encountered such rules as they clearly don't work! My son reported to me that another boy had hit him, the boy was beside him when he said this so I did the usual parent thing & advised that both should play nicely with no hitting needed & I would ask for an apology if it was my son that had hit but this child then ran off to their parents to state that my son had hit him. This is what young children do & they will never learn & take their parent as a good role model to show respect & remorse to each other if they just report things to staff who aren't involved & haven't witnessed any alleged incident. Staff advised there had been 5 complaints about my child, I as said earlier can accept my child can be boisterous but so can most other children & unless witnessed I would take a child's report of another child hitting them as always not 100%. I dread to think what they would do if my close friends child with autism was to attend & an incident happened. This is not a good policy & clearly why this is the only soft play I have ever attended, I have been to a lot, had this humiliating rule in force! Never again! So disappointed, management did refund my food & gave me 2 free passes which will promptly be put in the bin.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Kids love to play here so came for play and eat for dinner time on Tuesday. The meal deal is a good option at an additional £2 per child. Disappointing that the "eat" does not include a dessert such as a small tub of ice cream. I am pretty sure this used to be included. Also if you wanted beans added to the meal that was also an additional 50p. All-in-all the meal was nice. Staff were helpful. Would return.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We go here alot and my wee boy loves it. The staff make you feel welcome and you can see they love there job they way the talk to the kids. Also the food is lovely I always get Mac n cheese. The prices are good to. Would defo recommend to people.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Bring kids here on a regular basics its a great day out for the family reasonable prices and great food so its an all round winner for us, staff are very helpfull in everyway possiable.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Had my childs birthday party in here last week and the children loved every second! Friendly staff and an overall great service! Will be back for sure.