“Yummy curry”

Ranked #34 of 114 Restaurants in Ennis
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: fusion of Asian and European food
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I am from the area of ennis. This is the only Chinese resturant i go to. I have bee going herw for years. I always get the sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice. Its the most nicest i have ever had. Would highly recommend this resturant

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We had a Thai curry dish and a Chinese shrimp dish, both were excellent. They did burn the extra noodles I ordered. There was plenty, almost too much food. There were families with kids eating there.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Sunday lunch visit for two adults and two children, ages 8 and 2. Went at 1pm for Sunday Banquet. Excellent staff, esp Maria, who looked after us well. Made the kids feel welcome and checked in with them during meal to see if all was OK. Made them feel so special. Food was top notch. Choice of 14 starters, all fresh and topped up regularly. 11 main courses with s choice of egg fried rice, boiled rice, chips or fried noodles. Noodles and fried rice were esp nice. All choices were different meats and sauces. No duplicates with simple no meat or different meat. Lots of fresh fruit and 6 dessert options. Brilliant and all left full and happy. When I got the bill there was No charge for the 2 year old. Not always the case elsewhere.
Cannot recommend enough.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

This is the second review we write about this place, and sadly we have to say service as well as the quality of the kitchen has pretty much gone downhill since we gave our first impression. On the last visit the duck was one of the worst I have ever had in an Asian restaurant, and I had to return it nearly untouched. Our guests which we took to Coco because of the earlier good experiences we had there were as disappointed with their meal choices as we were. Everything about this restaurant is now average at best, time to move on.

1  Thank tigin
Reviewed 26 April 2017

when my colleagues suggested to eat asien food I was not so happy. but when we left this place; I just can recommend it.

We had a kind of feast (the prepared what every they thing will be good for us) and I was amazed. everything 8starter and main) was very tasty and in a good size.

I can highly recommend