US$149
US$111
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$86
US$117
US$106
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$94
US$72
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$86
Agoda.com
Rowan Tree Hostel(Ennis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$106
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$129
US$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$93
1,042 results
All reviewskids clubleisure centrebunk bedsfamily breakbar foodcourse mealfood was lovelyboth nightsfunction roomgreat weekendenjoyable staylovely staffa lovely stayboth morningsennis townwould highly recommend this hotelseamus
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Great hotel . dinner great value. Suggestion better range of healthy cereals such as bran flakes, porridge ,and no more coco pops.
Really like enjoyed our stay. Leisure facilities were great too. We will be back

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ellen M, Manager at Treacys West County Conference & Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear Guest from Dublin,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us.

I was delighted you found our dinner offering great value and enjoyed your stay with us.

It was also pleasing to read you enjoyed our leisure centre facilities.

I will certainly pass on your suggestions to the relevant department about the cereal options we provide over breakfast.

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Just returned back to Scotland after a four day visit to Ennis for a family christening. Always a pleasant welcome here with friendly staff. We stayed on bed and breakfast option, breakfast was always hot and plentiful. Had a bar meal in the Bora restaurant which was nice also. On one off the very cold evenings heating was temperamental, room was very cold when we returned ! However once reported it worked well again.
Will definitely stay again on a future visit and thankyou West County :)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lochsider1970

Dear Guest from the United Kingdom,

Thank you for your very kind review of your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us, from the pleasant welcome you received from staff to the breakfast offering in the morning.

It was great to read you enjoyed your meal in Boru's Bar.

I was also pleased to read once your heating issue was reported it was dealt with in a timely manner.

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I was so pleased with the service the front desk staff provided. I had just taken an overnight, international flight, and there was a hiccup with my reservation, meaning they didn't show it. I provided an email itinerary from the tour group that just said the name of their hotel, and the managers contact name/number. She wasn't in yet (again it was early), and the front desk woman set me up in an open room, and said we'd figure it out when her boss arrived at 9am. I was so impressed by her warm welcome in lieu of no reservation (from her system), and willingness to work things out. Without question; 10 out of 10 for customer service.
It also has a bus stop right outside so I took a bus directly from Shannon airport to Traecy's. It was a little walk in town center, and on a main road. It was a bit hot in the rooms, no controlling the temps. I tend to like a cooler room though so it might be fine for some people. I visited in Nov. and maybe most people appreciated it on the toasty side.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Marthead

Dear Guest from Denver,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read you gave us 10 out of 10 for our customer service. I will pass on your kind words to our reception team. I was also pleased to read your issue on check in was solved in a timely and efficient manner.

In relation to your heating issue, if you are staying with us again call our reception team and they will ensure the heating in the room is turned off.

Thank you for your review. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Very friendly hotel, staff really nice. Bar food really good and great value. Hotel is aging a little but fine for short business stays. Well located and appears to cater for large functions, and great for overnights following a wedding or concert. Would go back but would like to be able to regulate the heating.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank jimmyb1957
Ellen M, Manager at Treacys West County Conference & Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear Jimmy,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read you found the staff friendly and that you taught we are great value for money.

I will pass on your comments in relation to the heating to the relevant department.

Thank you for your review. We hope to welcome you back to us in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We stayed in the hotel Saturday night for the Mario Rosenstock show, as it was our first night away since we had our new baby I decided to book one of the extras on the website and requested strawberries and a bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival at an additional cost of the room. I was very disappointed when we got to the room and these weren't there, my husband rang reception and she said we could just have them with the meal. We accepted this and went for our meal which was probably the best thing about the stay. The food and service in the restaurant was fantastic,we had a lovely young waiter who was very apologetic that reception hadn't informed him we were to get our bottle of prosecco there which had led to more delays.He was very helpful throughout the meal and very prompt with his service. Overall we were disappointed with the stay as we payed extra for something we didn't really get.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Aoife,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. It is through guest feedback such as yours that we strive to maintain the standards in which we set ourselves.

I was happy to read the waiter in the dining room was helpful throughout the night.

I am saddened to read you did not receive your prosecco and strawberries on arrival to your room and again had a delay in receiving it over dinner. I will be speaking to the staff to ensure that this issue does not occur in future and that our standards are being maintained.

Thank you for your review. If you would consider a return visit please contact me at sales@treacyswestcounty.com and I will ensure that ye are looked after.