“Wonderful way to see another side of Ireland”

Atlantic Sea Kayaking
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in the South West of Ireland along the Wild Atlantic Way and established in 1995. We are Ireland's premier sea kayaking company. We believe in providing a safe, enjoyable and memorable experience for all who join us. You can paddle along the tranquil River Lee in Cork City (rated #3 Top City to visit in the Lonely Planet)or explore the shores of West Cork by sea kayak.
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Highly recommend this Kayaking experience. The Location allows for you to either kayak out into the harbour and a bit into the open ocean or to say along the river depending on the weather. Our guide was very informative, helpful and nice.

AtlanticSeaKayaking, Owner at Atlantic Sea Kayaking, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Glad you enjoyed the trip and a big thank you for taking time to let us know
JimKennedy

Reviewed 27 June 2017

My wife and I had two fantastic Saturday night excursions on Lough Hyne with guide Declan over the past two weekends. The whole experience was the best experience we both have had in many, many years. We could not recommend it highly enough. The location itself is stunning. Declan was a superb instructor (clear instruction, calm, reassuring) and guide (microbiology, history, everything - very entertaining) and so mindful of people's level of experience and confidence. All equipment was provided and was of excellent quality (Note: In addition to the clothing recommended upon booking, do bring a hat just in case of drizzle). The sit-in kayaks used are very stable and very straightforward to manage. It is really such an enjoyable experience and we strongly recommend you give it a go. It is an experience of a lifetime and we will definitely be booking the half day and full day excursions from Reen Pier soon. Thank you Declan. Well done. John & Lisa.

1  Thank tgvjom
AtlanticSeaKayaking, Owner at Atlantic Sea Kayaking, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Wow ,
Makes it all worthwhile . Thank you
Jim

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

When looking into this tour prior to coming to Ireland, I remember reading a review on TripAdvisor that said something along the lines of...when I lay dying, this moment will be part of my final slideshow. After taking the tour, I not only understand, but couldn't agree more. Not only do I feel truly blessed for this experience and this moment on our trip to Ireland, but as an experience of a lifetime - one that will be difficult to rival. They say the human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man and I've never encountered a place that made this truth so abundantly clear. Kayaking the Irish Sea by moonlight on the summer solstice and watching the water light up beneath my fingertips was absolutely magical. I hope to maintain the peace this tour instilled within me as I head back to "city" life. Thank you for sharing your little slice of heaven with us Jim!

AtlanticSeaKayaking, Owner at Atlantic Sea Kayaking, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Wow ,
We are all so lucky here on the Wild Atlantic Way , Thank you for joining us and for letting us know you got it,
JIm

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Absolutely adored our trip with Atlantic Sea Kayaking! Between the amazing guides, the beautiful bay, and the bioluminescence, it was an absolutely magical trip.

2  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 21 May 2017

A relaxing night time kayaking trip on a unique location in beautiful surroundings. Well organised, informative and entertaining which made it stress free for the entire group which was a complete mix of abilities. I would highly recommend this as an enjoyable activity suitable for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. I could have stayed out all night quite happily and will certainly return.

1  Thank 80bgt