“Brilliant!”

Atlantic Sea Kayaking
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in the South West of Ireland along the Wild Atlantic Way and established in 1995. We are Ireland's premier sea kayaking company. We believe in providing a safe, enjoyable and memorable experience for all who join us. You can paddle along the tranquil River Lee in Cork City (rated #3 Top City to visit in the Lonely Planet)or explore the shores of West Cork by sea kayak.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my sister had a great experience from start to finish with Declan. It was such a relaxed, interesting trip, with interesting history and chat along the way. Was three hours well spent and well worth the money!

AtlanticSeaKayaking, Owner at Atlantic Sea Kayaking, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Great you enjoyed it thank you for taking time to let TA know ,

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I booked the trip not knowing what to expect from kayaking at night without any head torch or how to see where I'm going.

IT'S AMAZING. One of the most amazing thing we have ever done. Our guides, Mike and Caroline were great craic. Had some cool info about the area, local history and great knowledge of the harbour. We paddled all the way up to the back of the harbour only to be amazed by the stunning bioluminescence of the plankton.

This was really special. We had great cloud cover which allowed us see this amazing life under the water. When you put your hand under water you could see little beads of light drip off when you lift your hand out. Just amazing.

Plenty of gear was provided to keep us warm and dry.

We were gutted to have to finish up. Would have stayed out there for hours. The silence and tranquillity was beautiful.

It's a must if you're in the area.

AtlanticSeaKayaking, Owner at Atlantic Sea Kayaking, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know that you enjoyed the experience. I will pass it on to Caroline and Mike.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I highly recommend this unique kayaking experience! This is actually the second time that I have done the Starlight/Moonlight Kayaking Tour! The first time I went was in 2015 on Lough Hyne and I have recommended it so many times to friends since. I am delighted to have experienced the Reen Pier excursion too! The bioluminescence is so amazing, it was nice to see that it wasn't just my imagination exaggerating the experience the first time, it really is magical.
I also really enjoyed all the information and facts about Lough Hyne on the first trip.
Thank you for this experience, I will continue to encourage people to make the trip!

2  Thank Rebekah M
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This was a truly amazing and unique experience! Our guides were great, the moon was beautiful, and the bioluminescence was magical!

I wouldn't trade this tour for anything in the world.

AtlanticSeaKayaking, Owner at Atlantic Sea Kayaking, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

We wouldn't trade it for anything either ,
Thank you for joining us and taking the time to let us know.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Highly recommend this Kayaking experience. The Location allows for you to either kayak out into the harbour and a bit into the open ocean or to say along the river depending on the weather. Our guide was very informative, helpful and nice.

AtlanticSeaKayaking, Owner at Atlantic Sea Kayaking, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Glad you enjoyed the trip and a big thank you for taking time to let us know
JimKennedy