Rochestown Park Hotel
Agoda.com
US$406
Travelocity
1,745 results
All reviewsmood lightingtom tobinleisure centrebar bistrodouglas villagekids clubwedding receptionreception areacork citylovely hotelfunction roomreception stafffamily breaktop classgreat nightfamily roomfrom start to finish
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

A group of ten went here on Easter Sunday and really loved the food, you certainly won’t go home hungry with their set menu for under €30. Fabulous choice with large portions and beautifully presented top class food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit to us here at the Rochestown park Hotel. I am glad you and your group enjoyed dining in Suttons Bistro and were satisfied leaving.

I do hope to welcome you all back again soon

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Recent family stay 2 adults and 2 kids. Stayed in family room spacious comfortable and affordable. Pool is nice for children and plenty parking. Breakfast was nice and staff were friendly and helpful.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us here at The Rochestown Park Hotel.I was delighted to read your review and am glad you and your family enjoyed the break away here with us. I was also glad to read that the staff were helpful a delivered a good level of service.

I do hope I can welcome you and your family back again soon

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My family and myself stayed one night during the week as we had a family funeral in the area. I found the hotel just above average but one thing in particular disappointed me, I had a triple room with my sisters which was 165 including breakfast which was fine but my brother at a later stage that evening booked a room as he at last minute decided to stay, he was quoted and charged 180 excluding breakfast, this is an absolute disgrace, I have spoken to lots of diff people including my husband who works in a hotel and everyone agreed it was outrageous and unacceptable, my brother had nowhere else to stay so had no option but to pay this, I have since looked up your hotel rates for a single room on different sites and they are nowhere near this price, I don't know how you can get away with this but I find it terrible, I certainly won't be coming back and I won't be encouraging anyone else to do the same

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us here at The Rochestown Park Hotel. Please allow me this opportunity to apologies for the inconvenience in which you encounter due to room rates, I can assure you this was not our intentions. Our daily rates vary due to demand but I will be sure to speak with the reservations department in relation to this.

I do hope that someday you do return again please contact our front office department and they will be sure to look after you

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel over the Easter break. Lovely family bedroom; plenty of room and well equipped. Excellent leisure centre, friendly staff and an excellent breakfast. Good location too. Close to the city and yet away from the stress.

1  Thank Benny C
Tom T, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us here at The Rochestown Park Hotel. I was delighted to read your feedback and also was glad you enjoyed the service and facilities in which we offer here to our guests and will be sure to pass on your kind words to all departments.

I do hope to welcome you back again soon

Reviewed 3 April 2018

On behalf of my aunt and uncle who stayed in this hotel 31st of March & 1st of April.
The bedroom room was stunning and the staff added extra special touches when cleaning each day.
The food was excellent and the staff were so friendly and helpful with everything.
Overall they had a very special weekend and asked me to share this with future guests.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us here at The Rochestown Park Hotel. I was delighted to read your feedback and was glad you enjoyed the service and facilities in which we offer here to our guests and will be sure to pass on your kind words to all departments. I am glad the staff were able to make the occasion special for you

I do hope to welcome you back again soon