Sheilas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscity centrekey cardensuite bathroomfree wifidouble beddormpaddysaunastoragepubscobh
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Honestly the worst hostel I have ever stayed in, the accommodations are old and run down. The staff does not have respect for the guests. There were people running and yelling in the hallways until 7am, the staff was part of them. bad value for money

Room Tip: No se queden en este Hostel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank CarCorbe
Reviewed 12 October 2017

If you re looking for a place to sleep, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE ! Thankfully I am only staying one night. I know how hostels are and that some like to have fun but there should be QUIET HOURS! I did not sleep at all because nobody has respect for anyone. Doors are slamming all night, stairs are very loud, people are singing and screaming. I went to see the man at the reception, he told them but nothing changes. This is the worst night I ever spent. I actually thought about leaving at 4:30am but to do what ?
The kitchen is dirty, the floor slippery, fridges smells, garbage is full and dishes dirty. Staff is not too bad.
1€ PER DAY TO PUT YOUR LUGGAGE IN SAFE PLACE, because no lockers in the rooms, this is the first time I see this, it's stealing.
Parking is free from 6:30pm til 8:30am so do not arrive too early. Breakfast is 3€/PP and nothing special.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND. Unless you want to stay up all night in a crappy place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Morgane M
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Huge hostel with fantastic staff! Everyone we I twractes with went out of their way for you.
Hostel offers cintinental breakfast for €3, wash, dry and fold laundry for €6 & €9 based on size of load, snacks, hot and cold drinks and internet cafe, free WiFi and other amenities.
Take note that rooms are small and tight. They are also on 3 levels with over 6 flights of stairs to the top.
Popular with groups and individual travellers.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I've been travelling for 3 months now and this is the worst hostel I have stayed in. I booked in to a 6 bed female dorm with an ensuite. The room has hardly any space to move, but that's forgivable. What's not forgivable is that when you're squishing into this confined space you have to watch out for the mould on the walls. Anyone who has breathing issues, don't stay here. The bathroom is also mouldy and the shower pumps out cold water. Just all around water issues.
The only things this place has going for it is the location, the friendly staff and how cheap it is. You may argue that the pros outweigh the cons and in some ways they do, but to me it just feels like a health and safety hazard, especially since I've stayed in places just as cheap and haven't been bothered by the level of cleanliness.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Alana G
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Booked a two bedroom en-suite. The rooms are tired and could do with a bit of an upgrade. The shower was one of those where you have to keep pressing a button to get the water to flow - not my favourite.

That said the accommodation did the job at a fair price. I think you have to remember that you get what you pay for. It's not The Ritz but doesn't pretend to be.

Staff were great, particularly Paddy at reception.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends