“Decent fast food”
Review of Eddie Rockets - CLOSED

Eddie Rockets
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 June 2014

It was fast food served very fast. It was the end of the night but was still fairly busy . The food options were all very fatty, high in calories and mostly fried. But that's what they do. I wasn't expecting a salad bar but healthier options would have been nice. What we ate was well cooked and the service was good. Prices weren't too bad either. No complaints. Just not my kind of taste.

1  Thank HikerSteve

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Nice to be able to grab a coffee and a bite to eat just near the Travel lodge. We loved the music good ol' rock n' roll. Very clean place and smiling staff.

1  Thank irishlassiefr
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I found Eddie Rockets here to be a good spot to eat if you are looking for tasty filling food fast. I have found the various burgers here to be nice and the fries with galic & cheese is very good. I have eaten here several times and would return.

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

It's not Eddie Rockets anymore! It's called Rockin Joes and it's definately not rockin. We just went in for a snack so I can't comment on much of the food but the 3 way chilli lived up to it's name it was almost cold. The service as someone else already said was indifferent. The waitress may have mumbled a couple of words but I don't know what they were. The good points were that the food arrived fast but that could have been due to the lack of customers and it seemed clean.

1  Thank Peter25001
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Ive eaten here a number of time. Eddies is quick, convenient and consistent. The pricing might be a little high for what you're getting but overall I enjoy coming back. Tip - Avoid anything with the cheese sauce - its disgusting and they'd be much better off using real cheese!