“Great Seafood Pizza!”

Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant
Reviewed 1 June 2015

Very nice service and quiet restaurant with great mussels, shrimp pizza! It was a great change from traditional Irish food.

Reviewed 22 May 2015

We had a nice dinner here. Nothing special but nice. I had the lasagna and my wife had a pizza. Both were good. The waiter was polite and the decor was nice. All in all a nice place just nothing really special about it.

1  Thank rcajun
Reviewed 19 May 2015

The perfect place for anyone looking for proper Italian cuisine - The Bella Donna is a lovely little restaurant with very tasty Italian food. If you are looking for a place for a nice meal or fine dining then look no further than the Bella Donna

Reviewed 29 April 2015

This was my first visit but, not my last to this wee Italian restaurant. I had the spag Bol and thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Definitely, add this to my favorite restaurants in Donegal.

Reviewed 14 April 2015

We were served by the owner of the restaurant - great service! I loved the steak and my husband really enjoyed his pasta dish.
Our daughter's pasta was great as well.
I know sounds weird to eat steak in an Italian restaurant but it was highly recommended by a local and was great.
It was a slow and lazy night during the week so we enjoyed a great conversation with the owner and a very good service as well.
I recommend the place if you find yourself in Donegal city.

3  Thank ClaudiaDina