“Another lovely meal”

Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Donegal Town
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: An Award Winning Restaurant in Donegal Town. Very popular with locals and tourists. The chef/ owner Rana Miah, prepares all dishes to order with no colours, additives or preservatives. Recent Awards include, Best Indian Restaurant in Ireland Twice and another twenty major awards from the national industries. Offering a Take-Out service, Dining In, Set Menus with wine, Early Bird, our famous "All you can eat Sunday Buffet" and much more. We cater for anyone with a gluten free diet and allergies and have an extensive menu for vegetarians. Offering European choices, select teas and coffees, a selection of desserts, we are able to cater for everyone and are popular for large parties and groups and we also provide a private seating area for up to twelve guests. We are renowned for our excellent service, offering all customers a wonderful experience in Bangladeshi cuisine. We serve select Wines and Beers. Open 7nights weekly from 4.30 to 11pm and on Sundays from 1pm to 10.00pm.
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Took my parents last Saturday and had another lovely meal. This is definitely my favourite Indian and well worth travelling to. We had the set menu for 4 which includes a bottle of wine. This is lots of food and good value. All the dishes were very tasty and a nice mix of flavours. We will definitely be back. Thanks.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

we were there for dinner and everything was perfect. No complaint about service and food.
Thank you!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Just had a great meal in Chandpur the favours are unique, service excellent cannot give Chandpur enough accolades. This is a return visit and would highly recommend don't take my word try it for yourself

Reviewed 9 October 2017

What an absolutely fantastic restaurant. This is hands down one of the best if not the best Indian restaurant I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. This absolute Gem is in Donegal Town Centre just off the main street. The place is very tastefully decorated and has ornate Shari's on display. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. I ordered the mixed tandoori meat starter that was absolutely fantastic and very generously portioned. I then had a Lamb dish made with Lime Pickle (Cant remember the exact name). The Lamb was very tender and the sauce was spicy and delicious. We also had a Naan bread with finely chopped red onion through that is quite possibly the best Naan bread I have ever tasted. We had a bottle of the New Zeeland Sauvignon Blanc that was very nice and reasonably priced too. My wife had the Tandoori trout and she said it was extremely delicious. She also had the King Prawn Chandpur Curry as her main course. This dish was also delicious and the King Prawns were massive. The interior of the restaurant is immaculate and its nice to see the pictures of the Chef who has won lots of prestigious awards on display. I cant wait to come back to Donegal and I will certainly eat here on my next visit and thank you Chandpur for your warm hospitality.

1  Thank 223stuart
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We pre-booked a table at Chandpur & we were greeted & had our table by the arranged time. The choice of food was excellent & help available if required. Very reasonably priced & food tasted excellent.