“An Absolute Gem”

Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Donegal Town
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: An Award Winning Restaurant in Donegal Town. Very popular with locals and tourists. The chef/ owner Rana Miah, prepares all dishes to order with no colours, additives or preservatives. Recent Awards include, Best Indian Restaurant in Ireland Twice and another twenty major awards from the national industries. Offering a Take-Out service, Dining In, Set Menus with wine, Early Bird, our famous "All you can eat Sunday Buffet" and much more. We cater for anyone with a gluten free diet and allergies and have an extensive menu for vegetarians. Offering European choices, select teas and coffees, a selection of desserts, we are able to cater for everyone and are popular for large parties and groups and we also provide a private seating area for up to twelve guests. We are renowned for our excellent service, offering all customers a wonderful experience in Bangladeshi cuisine. We serve select Wines and Beers. Open 7nights weekly from 4.30 to 11pm and on Sundays from 1pm to 10.00pm.
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant was truly fantastic! The decor was beautiful, the staff were so friendly & professional and the food was unbelievable. Butter chicken was amazing. By far the best Indian food I have ever eaten.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The food is delicious, the service is excellant and affordable, definately I’ll be back there again..

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

The staff were so friendly the food was great the room was clean and tidy. We got chicken korma and Rice with chips it was very tasty and reasonably priced. We will definitely be back yummy

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I came here and I was pleased with the high quality of food and excellent service. Patel is very nice and accommodating. I had chicken and garlic nan and it was yummy.

I strongly recommend this restaurant if you happen to be in donegal. You'll never be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Took my parents last Saturday and had another lovely meal. This is definitely my favourite Indian and well worth travelling to. We had the set menu for 4 which includes a bottle of wine. This is lots of food and good value. All the dishes were very tasty and a nice mix of flavours. We will definitely be back. Thanks.