STABLE of Ireland, Dublin City Centre
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic Irish Linen *****

a fantastic store with great service. Had to get a legendary tri colour scarf and they do linen... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
sailingnick
dublin
via mobile
Love This Place

I stumbled on this shop in 2017 when I was in Dublin. Francie couldn't have been more helpful. I... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2018
Kevin H

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Dublin
from US$11.60
from US$23.20
from US$58.00
from US$37.99
More Info
All reviews westbury hotel grafton street scarves fabric shop ireland
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I was taken to Stable by several of my colleagues (all ladies) when we were there for a business trip. As a typical male I am not a shopper, but I appreciate design, style and good taste and I walked out of the store with several tweed and cashmere scarves which I am going to give as birthday and holiday gifts.

I have recommended Stable to anyone I know who will be going to Dublin and I can't wait to go back myself.

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank martinrN5365ZC
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Stable is without a doubt one of the best spots for beautiful handwoven scarves and textiles in Dublin. Every item is uniquely designed with a elegant style that is guaranteed to be a centerpiece of your wardrobe for a lifetime. I'm based in Los Angeles with Irish heritage and my Stable scarves bring my Irish roots to the forefront of my style. These pieces help me to stand out in a city that prides itself on fashion. They are absolutely the best scarves I own and I highly recommend that everyone visiting Dublin take the time to check this boutique out. I

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 2 March 2017

STABLE is a fab new retail store dedicated to Irish design just off Dublin's most exciting shopping area close to Grafton Street. Stylish fashion accessories and home ware products made using Ireland's best heritage craft materials and skilled production in fields such as weaving and craft manufacturing.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 24 February 2017

What a beautiful shop. The scarves here are absolutely gorgeous (I have two!!) - if you're looking for simple and elegant garments then this is the place for you!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Two stylish Irishwomen opened this lovely boutique in the heart of Dublin off Grafton Street. Exquisite Irish fabrics, tweeds, cottons, linen made into chic scarves and accessories. Some stunning framed limited editions by Louis Le Brocquy too. We got some as gifts and some for ourselves. This is modern Ireland - the best fabrics, a hint of tradition but a lovely modern twist. Go.

Date of experience: November 2016