“Inexpensive, clean, nice staff ”

STABLE of Ireland, Dublin City Centre
Ranked #31 of 210 Shopping in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: STABLE of Ireland is a small independent Irish company producing beautiful Irish scarves, accessories and textiles. Founded by Francie Duff and Sonia Reynolds, our wish is to present the best of Irish style and traditions to like-minded people the world over who value uniqueness, quality and exclusivity along with the time it takes to make something truly special. We love our tiny island and are inspired daily by its rich culture, beauty, creativity and traditions. We work with the very best of weavers and knitters from all over Ireland, both North and South, both young and old. They are cherished, respected friends and a vital part of our STABLE team, whom we champion every day. With STABLE, we want to celebrate and share what we as a nation have to offer by designing and making scarves, clothing and home accessories with the purest Irish Linen, Wool, handwoven Wool, Cashmere and Alpaca.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Shout out to Steven for going out of his way to help me figure out the city and letting me borrow scissors.

Date of experience: June 2018
FrancieSonia, Manager at STABLE of Ireland, Dublin City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thanks Janine!

in 5 reviews
"ireland"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I was recently in Dublin for a quick getaway with my teen aged son and I’m so happy I found the time to go to Stable. There wasn’t much time for shopping, but the time I had was well spent at this establishment. I enjoyed chatting with one of the owners and learning a bit about the textile industry in Ireland. The boutique is well curated and I ended up purchasing a skinny linen scarf for myself and another as a gift. I was tempted to return to buy a second item for myself, but I’ll save that for another trip. By the way, the scarf ended up being the only thing I purchased for myself during this vacation and I have absolutely no regrets. It’s gorgeous.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I was so happy to come across Stable on my recent trip to Ireland. I spent several days shopping in the area and this was by far my favorite boutique. Francie was so kind and helpful, and I was extremely impressed by every single thing in the store. I could have walked away with one of everything. I am notoriously picky and I was thrilled to find a place where I loved everything. They were kind enough to ship all of my purchases to me in the US. Highly recommend Stable if you are in Dublin!

Thank you!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 15 November 2017

My husband and I were wandering around Dublin looking for gifts to bring home to our families and found this beautiful store. We were initially struck by a scarf they had in their window of the Irish flag. Upon entering, we were warmly welcomed by the two ladies that work there. They have beautifully made scarves, blankets, pillows, etc. and a few specialty scarves (one of which we bought to frame!). I'm so glad we found this store and if you are in Dublin, you don't want to miss it!

Date of experience: November 2017
FrancieSonia, Owner at STABLE of Ireland, Dublin City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for kind words Rachel. Lovely to meet you and no doubt your framed Louis Le Brocquy Scarf will look gorgeous in your home. safe travels.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

While in Dublin I visited this wonderful gem, beside the Westbury hotel, fabulous, more than worth a visit, scarves were beautiful, as was every other item, a delight to the eye. Staff were wonderful. Just off the bustle of Grafton street .

Date of experience: November 2017

Hi Nigel, thank you for your review of our store. Means so much to get the feedback and hear kind words about our Irish Scarves and textiles. Lovely to meet you and see you next time.