STABLE of Ireland, Dublin City Centre
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice place

Lovely store to visit,I will recommend to everyone to experience my visit. Well disingenuous the... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
alouak
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile
Fantastic Irish Linen *****

a fantastic store with great service. Had to get a legendary tri colour scarf and they do linen... read more

Reviewed 18 November 2018

from US$18.50
from US$23.12
from US$69.36
More Info
All reviews westbury hotel grafton street scarves fabric shop ireland
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the Westbury a couple of weeks ago and stumbled into Stable one afternoon on our way back into the hotel. We initially intended just to look but an hour later we left with armfuls of Irish linen scarves, cashmere and wool throws, and other lovely things. Francie even threw in a gift for me of a blue linen cravat-style scarf, which I then wore everyday of our trip thereafter. So light and comfortable and exquisite. She also gave us the best advice for where to eat that afternoon, as well as counsel—which we heeded—for our trip to Galway. Thank you, Francie! You and your shop embody Irish beauty and hospitality.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Shout out to Steven for going out of his way to help me figure out the city and letting me borrow scissors.

Date of experience: June 2018
FrancieSonia, Manager at STABLE of Ireland, Dublin City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thanks Janine!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I was recently in Dublin for a quick getaway with my teen aged son and I’m so happy I found the time to go to Stable. There wasn’t much time for shopping, but the time I had was well spent at this establishment. I enjoyed chatting with one of the owners and learning a bit about the textile industry in Ireland. The boutique is well curated and I ended up purchasing a skinny linen scarf for myself and another as a gift. I was tempted to return to buy a second item for myself, but I’ll save that for another trip. By the way, the scarf ended up being the only thing I purchased for myself during this vacation and I have absolutely no regrets. It’s gorgeous.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I was so happy to come across Stable on my recent trip to Ireland. I spent several days shopping in the area and this was by far my favorite boutique. Francie was so kind and helpful, and I was extremely impressed by every single thing in the store. I could have walked away with one of everything. I am notoriously picky and I was thrilled to find a place where I loved everything. They were kind enough to ship all of my purchases to me in the US. Highly recommend Stable if you are in Dublin!

Thank you!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 15 November 2017

My husband and I were wandering around Dublin looking for gifts to bring home to our families and found this beautiful store. We were initially struck by a scarf they had in their window of the Irish flag. Upon entering, we were warmly welcomed by the two ladies that work there. They have beautifully made scarves, blankets, pillows, etc. and a few specialty scarves (one of which we bought to frame!). I'm so glad we found this store and if you are in Dublin, you don't want to miss it!

Date of experience: November 2017
FrancieSonia, Owner at STABLE of Ireland, Dublin City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for kind words Rachel. Lovely to meet you and no doubt your framed Louis Le Brocquy Scarf will look gorgeous in your home. safe travels.