Drury Court Hotel(Dublin)
US$255
US$162
US$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$285
US$229
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$267
US$234
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$218
US$193
  • Breakfast included
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$152
US$143
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$203
US$163
US$192
US$167
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

All reviewslovely guesthouseairlink expressbusy roadin dublin city centregood sizegreat locationminute walkbreakfast roomvisiting dublincentral locationwalking distanceon arrivalarenaairportshowerplugscleanliness
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in May. On the first night I was woken up at around 6 am by what it sounded like a fire drill. Fell asleep and at 7.30 am I was amazed to be woken up again by the drilling noise due to some refurbishment works that are going on in front of room 32. When I went to reception to report it I asked if the builders would work on Saturday as well to which a receptionist replied no. Guess what, on Saturday morning I woke up again at around 6am as the same fire drill went off and at 7.30 again with the lovely drilling noise and when I opened the curtain I could see the builders in front of my room which made me feel really uncomfortable. No complaints for Sunday morning! There were other complaints that I feel I shouldn’t share as they are my personal opinion and probably personal taste. When I complained upon check out, the receptionist gave me the business card of his manager. It’s very unfortunate that he never bothered to reply to me instead someone else answered to my email and could not even understand my complaint from the answer he gave me. Customer service really let this lovely property down. Will never go back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Nice guesthouse within 10 to 15 minute walk to many points of interest. Airport Bus is within 2-3 minutes walk from the guesthouse. Staff were all very helpful and courteous, Don was a font of information! The room was spacious with a large bathroom. Breakfast was plentiful with nice choice. I didn't give full marks because there was no guest sitting room. Would be happy to
go again.

Room Tip: choose a lower floor if you have mobility problems
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely guesthouse, close to the spire, at a very reasonable price point. Only about 15 minute walk from Temple Bar and easy access to the express busses to and from the airport.

Decent breakfast, if a bit lacking in decadence. Nice staff.

Great shower, massive bed. Cosy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Within walking distance to most points of interest. Buses and Trams all nearby if public transport is preferred. The 747 from Dublin Airport stops right outside the hotel on arrival and departure. Can pay cash on the bus, they do prefer you to have the right amount of 7.00 Euros. Were met on arrival at the hotel by Don. He took his time explaining everything and was very helpful. The ladies in the breakfast room were always available for any extra tea or coffee that may have been required. I would certainly return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2018

We have just returned from a four day trip to Dublin, staying at Gardiner Lodge. The Airlink Express took us from the airport to within feet of the door and our welcome by Don on reception was excellent. His local knowledge of things to do and places to go helped us enormously. The room was spacious and warm and the bathroom was spotless. The full Irish breakfast set us up for the day. We would not hesitate to return to this lovely hotel in the future.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple