“Pleasant morning porridge!”
Review of Foam Coffeehouse

Foam Coffeehouse
Ranked #600 of 2,931 Restaurants in Dublin
Description: With a commitment to excellent service, gourmet coffee and scrumptious food, we at Foam Coffeehouse hope to cultivate a whole new coffeehouse experience in Terenure.
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I called in to this relatively new coffee house in Terenure for a coffee one morning. Pleasant staff and relaxed atmosphere, with plenty of regulars by the look of it.
Instead of a coffee, I chose a healthy option - a bowl of porridge. But not just any plain porridge, one with nuts and fruit. It was excellent and really set me up for the day.
Their coffee is also very nice!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We dropped in today for a snack and we enjoyed it. It was late in the day so the choice was restrictive but it was adequate for our needs at the time. The staff were friendly so we will go again.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

A great new spot for breakfast, coffee and lunch. The food is very nice, the staff are friendly and the decor is clam and relaxing.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We've been to Foam coffee on a number of occasions. With young kids and also without. Each time it was a really pleasant experience! Service is really good whether you are eating in preparing out. Their coffee here is the best I ever had and their food is excellent - I love the menu and each time I just want to order everything! I've tasted a number of options and was never left disappointed!
And their tea is so good! A tea conosseaur will certainly appreciate.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stopped by for some lunch today. Greatly impressed. Although not extensive, the menu had lots of stimulating choice. I had the Vietnamese chicken salad, which was outstanding. Lots of meat and perfect crunchy white cabbage. The coffee too was of a similar high standard, as were the pastries. This is a bright, airy and well-designed space, with a lively lunch-time crowd. Terenure has lots of restaurants and bars serving food, but few of them can compete with city-centre establishments for quality and freshness. Foam is a shining beacon in a sea of mediocrity.

Date of visit: September 2017